Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2001, 09:01 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

came here just to say... i got it. wehehehehe

any advice for those who it to me?

im so happy!!!

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-17-2001, 09:07 AM   #2
Lord Shield

You will find hirelings much more impressive in the expansion

Advice? Not much I guess. Keep an eye in the Blacksmith's equipment - they have better stuff to sell now - make sure you equip your hirelings properly. Don't forget that completing hireling quests and talking to the mercenqary captain can end up with the hireling being replaced though

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-17-2001, 09:34 AM   #3
Glycerine
Manshoon

If you are playing on Battle.net you can go to Act 5 in an 8 player game and level your character up to 60 before you actually have to move on to Nightmare. Considering how hard Nightmare and Hell are, that's not really such a bad idea.

A warning if you start a druid. So far everyone I know that has put any points in the Elemental skill tree have not been very happy with it. When you get to Act 4 and Act 5, the Elemental skills just don't do enough damage to be useful. If playing a Druid, either go with Summoning or Shapeshifting or a combo of both.

When playing an Assassin, make sure to max out Claw Mastery if you are going to use those types of weapons. Put several points into Burst of Speed and Weapon Block as well. Don't put more then a point or two into Shadow Warrior, save those extra points for Shadow Master. When playing my 39th level Assassin, I assign QWER to my charge up skills, and ASDF to my finishing moves. This allows me to switch back and forth fairly easy. If you want to make a Trap Assassin, make sure to invest a few points in Wake of Fire and Wake of Inferno until you can get the very usefull Death Sentry. (Actually...even if you don't plan on going with traps, put a few points into Death Sentry anyway. When surrounded by a horde of monsters, drop a few Death Sentry traps around you and watch the bodies fly!) Other good skills are Cloak of Shadows, Fade, and Mind Blast. A few points in each of those can be just enough to pull you out of sticky situations. (Especially Mnid Blast...)

Good luck!

Glycerine

[This message has been edited by Glycerine (edited 07-17-2001).]
Old 07-17-2001, 11:19 AM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

got it!

i am a fighter type of guy, but i play sorceress right now... and this exp rocks!!! i didnt know that a hireling can have a quest... hmm... okay!!!

i dont usually play in battle .net... but ill see

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe