Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-17-2001, 05:54 PM   #11
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Give that man a prize. Good call Donut, did you know it or did you look it up........honestly now.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-17-2001, 05:59 PM   #12
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

I would love to help, but unfortunately, I recently was posting elsewhere trying to cure my chronic insomnia. I could take a look there and send over some of the advice they gave if you think it would help...

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar
Old 07-17-2001, 06:01 PM   #13
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Gazza:
I actually liked Cast Away. Thought it was a very good movie but IMHO only an actor of the calibre of Tom Hanks could have pulled it off.

I liked Castaway as well, but I think they left too much unresolved, especially for a movie of that length. When the end of the movie came I was watching it with my mother, who had seen it in the theater, and I actually had to turn and ask her "What, that's it?"

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar
Old 07-18-2001, 05:10 AM   #14
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cavern Sniffer:
Give that man a prize. Good call Donut, did you know it or did you look it up........honestly now.

I knew it was marley but I couldn't remember the title so I looked it up. Busted!

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 07-18-2001, 04:35 PM   #15
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I know it's to late for this but next time read every definiton of sleep you can find. Always works for me.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.