Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-08-2001, 08:48 AM   #301
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ah, im just gonna do a few skirmishes. im not gonna actually stay there even tho i could easily handle ann the demons in there. but LS, can i open a gate from the fireplace? and will i be able to get back by a gate?
Old 06-08-2001, 08:50 AM   #302
Link
Jack Burton

LS??? I would like a beer right now... or would you like to see me ascend to super fighter stage??

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-08-2001, 09:02 AM   #303
Lord Shield

That's easy. Beer with Stygian waters in it

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-08-2001, 09:04 AM   #304
Link
Jack Burton

Link takes a gulp, but immediately coughs all the *liquid* out again..
" Beer? Is this what you call beer, my friend?"
Angry he orders a new beer, a strong Forever Ale.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-08-2001, 09:42 AM   #305
EINSTEIN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've had 14 pints and can't feel a thing
Old 06-08-2001, 09:43 AM   #306
Link
Jack Burton

Welcome to the board!!! Brilliant, btw:
Not E=ma2
Not E=mb2

BUT E=mc2
Old 06-08-2001, 10:43 AM   #307
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

There is one rule on the Demi-Plane of Alcohol (my domain) and it is this=Sobriety will not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. I will post my 12 step program for the road to drunkeness in a short time. Maybe after another 12 beers or so.
Old 06-08-2001, 11:08 AM   #308
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
There is one rule on the Demi-Plane of Alcohol (my domain) and it is this=Sobriety will not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. I will post my 12 step program for the road to drunkeness in a short time. Maybe after another 12 beers or so.
LOL!!!

Well that sure will be a new experience for Melusine...Lord Shield always kept her on a short leash with regard to alcohol...
LS, can I visit Lord of Alcohol's Demiplane......pleaaaaase? ~flutter flutter~
I promise I will not get dr.... oh well, I promise I will only get a *tiny little bit* drunk...
Please, can I? Can I? If you let me, I promise I won't give you any bungee wedgies
And maybe I'll even forgive you for those panties you put on my head...whose were they anyway? .........Hang on...~Mel feels around on her head and looks at what LS put there~... the lilac lace ones.....Shieldy, you naughty boy, you haven't been sneaking around looking in my drawers, HAVE YOU????

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-08-2001, 11:14 AM   #309
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan promises to obey the rules of the Demi-Plane Of Alcohol and storms inside, getting ravenously drunk within seconds.

Meanwhile, Tiax has forgotten to revert to his normal form and is currently standing outside the bar preaching about his rule, he has already gathered quite a crowd, most of which are laughing at him, which he dosen't notice, and the rest of them are busy erecting a Temple of Tiax in the Outlands as well as preaching his rule to others.
Old 06-08-2001, 11:49 AM   #310
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
LOL!!!

LS, can I visit Lord of Alcohol's Demiplane......pleaaaaase? ~flutter flutter~
I promise I will not get dr.... oh well, I promise I will only get a *tiny little bit* drunk...
Please, can I? Can I? If you let me, I promise I won't give you any bungee wedgies
And maybe I'll even forgive you for those panties you put on my head...whose were they anyway? .........Hang on...~Mel feels around on her head and looks at what LS put there~... the lilac lace ones.....Shieldy, you naughty boy, you haven't been sneaking around looking in my drawers, HAVE YOU????

You can get drunk there, but I shall knock up an elixir for recovery when you return to the bar. In fact, I would like to 'tractor beam' one of the whiskey pockets and put it on tap
Erm.. the panties, well...
sorry

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html