Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2001, 01:13 PM   #31
Vampire

Maybe Keldorn doesn't like you.

------------------
Old 09-04-2001, 02:04 PM   #32
Sorcerer Alex

It's a pretty simple equation for all people who think Keldorn is weak. Keldorn + gauntlets of dexterity + girdle of hill giant strength = damn kickass fighter.

Old 09-04-2001, 02:23 PM   #33
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by deathknight:
Yeah angelofdeath that mighta screwed you up. There is quite alot of fighting that you miss if you just walk in and kill the head dude. If I am not mistaken you cannot get to the lich either which you will definatly want to do.

as for minsc yeah he is great. People love him for his humor and he is good in a fight too. For pure hack and slash I actually like korgan alot these days.
Yes Minsc rocks....

I did kill the Lich, though

------------------
Old 09-05-2001, 11:15 AM   #34
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

He slices! He dices! He laughs in the face of magic!

It's Super Keldorn!

Armed with the Holy Avenger and blessed with Gauntlets of Dexterity, foes fall like flies before his feet as he cuts a mighty swath through them!

And to sweeten the deal, we will include a Girdle of Strength! To add even more damage and accuracy to his already impressive base defaults!

He can't be held, he makes men half his age hang their heads in shame and he reveals all and dispels all.

Recruit now! He's a lifetime guarantee!

--------

At the present moment, my Keldorn is having fun dual-wielding Bastard Swords in ToB.

My Keldorn has max in Bastard Swords, Two-Handed Swords, Two-Handed Weapon Style, Dual-Wield and Crossbows. Heh heh heh... ...

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

-------------------------
Baldur's Gate Item Mart
Old 09-05-2001, 11:48 AM   #35
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

Keldorn has a decent strength, he only needs dexterity. Also don't forget that eventually he gets CUHM, so he can fix his strength even without the girdle. I would use him, if only he did not fight with Viconia.
Old 09-05-2001, 01:44 PM   #36
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

keldorn is cool, except that he is a goody-two-shoes, and attacked my party when i went against Drizzt and his crew. i only wanted to see how my party would stand agains them, and the punk attacks ME! so keldorn must die, although i do agree that he is cool with the gauntlets of dexterity. of course, i prefer to play with a party that is all of my own personal characters, but at the same time, npc's are cool too. by the way, does anyone know how to change the portraits in bg2. i have some awesome ones, but cant get them to work. thanx

Just My Two Gold Pieces

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 09-05-2001, 01:55 PM   #37
oldbittercraig
Elminster

the only fault I've found with keldorn is his family quest... I didn't take him to see his family in Athkatla and went off to Spellhold. After my PC made his "transformation" and attacked him I talked with him to smooth things over... he up and left as it had been too long, leaving me short a brick in the middle of the asylum. Fortunately I had made a quicksave prior to my nap, so no damage was done...

lesson learned- don't talk to him if you haven't done his quest and are in one fo the spots in the game where you can't freely move between map locations.

[This message has been edited by oldbittercraig (edited 09-05-2001).]
Old 09-05-2001, 02:31 PM   #38
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Dundee Slaytern,

May I order a Super Keldorn?

Old 09-05-2001, 02:37 PM   #39
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Dundee Slaytern,

May I order a Super Keldorn?

Instalment sale avaiable??