Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-25-2001, 09:12 AM   #31
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Have any of you ever gotten hostile with the Aboleth in the Drow city? Funny conversation.
PC: "No I don't think that's how this is going to work fish!"
Aboleth: "Fish? Perhaps I haven't made myself clear."
PC: "Perfectly. Not only do I refuse, I'm telling you to shut up. You expose me i'll expose you! I die you die!"
Aboleth: "I see. Away from me volatile one."
PC: "You'd better believe it. See ya."
Oh yes and nearly everything Minsc said was funny!

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 07-25-2001, 04:58 PM   #32
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Um, I was just running through the end of BG1, where the Skeleton Warriors are, and this was hilarious! I had Protection from Magic cast on my PC, and the SW got a critical and blew up my PC. When that happened, a chunk of flesh flew into the air and the globe that was protecting me from magic followed it. It was a 'Bouncing Globe of Invulnerability'!
Old 08-10-2001, 02:26 PM   #33
Neth Wizard
Welcomed New User

hi
Old 08-10-2001, 02:29 PM   #34
Neth Wizard
Welcomed New User

spoiler
After the messenger came to tell us that anomens sister died, he asks to go immediately. however i decided to finish up some quests first. lol, out of nowhere he starts screaming " my sisters body rots in the grave while you wander aimlessly!" i was hysterical , very funny
Old 08-10-2001, 03:12 PM   #35
Tuor
Elminster

I particularly like Imoen while you are wandering through Irenicus' dungeon,

"This is just like the old times.....except for the torture and stuff."
Old 08-10-2001, 09:08 PM   #36
JimJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The Lilarcor cracks me up. Not just the things he says but his voice and expressions are great. "Looks like we've got a gusher". / "Let's go kill something...How about that over there?" / "My former owner used to say I was 'sharp' and 'edgy'. Heh Heh.....He was such an Ass!" / "You know, a long time ago, I was like a moonblade once". / "My cousin is a +15 Hackmaster." / "I'm an intelligent sword, but I've had no formal edumication" / "I don't chop wood. I'm not an axe." "Choke up!, you're grips all wrong!" / "Kill, kill, kill" and many others. The way it says these lines and when is hysterical. If you're not using it, start. Keep it equipped at all times and fight with it. Also, you have the option to converse with it, which is amusing.
Old 08-11-2001, 02:33 PM   #37
Heims30

"You will NOT teach my hampster to SUCK EGGS!"

as I directed Minsc to attack some of the killer halflings in the sphere.

Old 08-12-2001, 04:56 PM   #38
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:
The harper hold when your are interviewed by Galvrey, that just cracked me up, for some reason I would begin laughing spontainiously for days after that bit, strangly enough the responses didn't seem that funny at the time but now whenver I think of it I start chuckling.

BTW Minsc fans have a treat if you haven't yet got ToB, he has some v.funny lines in that too.
YEAH! Galvarey's interview reminded me of the Bridge of death scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

"WHAT is your favourite colour?!?"

Old 08-12-2001, 06:19 PM   #39
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Blue, no yellOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW *falls to death*