Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 01:28 AM   #1
Vincewind

Ok, from the second wizard guild, (the one in the town between Serpant Temple and Castle Ruins) What the bloody hell is the artifact in question, and where the heck is it in the serpant temple? I've tried throwing everything on my mage to complete this one, and can't get it. Also, is the tome of fire anything usefull? Beyond that, just stuck in what I think is the treasure room, trying to get the portcullis open. Oh, one other thing, in what general area do you find the egg of the raptor needed to complete the rangers guild quest? This info is much appreciated. If needed, I have info on warlock, paladin, bard, barbarian, and samuri quests. Send me an e-mail if you need just general hints ( the best kind imho) or true spoilers. For the wizards quest I'm on, please post a true spoiler. Thanks, Vincewind. PS, I was invited to join the writters of chronicals of my hazards on this journey, as I allready posted one. Let me know if you want more of the same threadbare, charecter schetches, and medium bodied, charecter interaction.

Old 11-21-2000, 04:05 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Gee, someone keen for spoilers!!!

1) Ardibren's relic (the expicit answer requested)is the little mummy voodoo doll in Ardibren's room where you will also find Ardibren's book (pawn shop quest). His room is upstairs from where you first met him (ie down the kitchen lift and bear right) Have you fond the Tower of Rite. This is accessed just short of Ardibren's room.

2) The tome is apparently one of 4 needed for the Zenmaster quest - advise you hold on to it for now.

3) The raptor (as in Velociraptor or big lizard) is in Valeia. Travel up from Nymph lake towards the caves. If you reach them you have gone a wee tad too far.

Now, off to find the supplies in the abandoned mines
Old 11-21-2000, 11:20 AM   #3
Vincewind

Thanks! I have the vodoo doll, guess I never tryed it. Not sure about his book, but I'll look before asking where it is. (Rouges quest) Also, I didn't get the rangers quest till after I was past the caves to ishad na, so that was huge. Once again, thanks.

Old 11-21-2000, 01:42 PM   #4
Mj The Warrior

I don't think the Voodoo doll is the runed figuren your searching for for the Wizards quest, I completed the castle over the weekend and I still have the voodoo doll on me and have completed the Wizards quest. It's called a Runed Figuren and is near where you get the book for the Thief quest. Good luck.

Mjolnir

Old 11-21-2000, 05:15 PM   #5
Regis
Welcomed New User

The Voodoo Doll and Ardibren's Relic look alike. Only difference is color (Voodoo Doll is red, Relic is blue).
Old 11-21-2000, 05:21 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

OK, better check to see if I missed something here - so when you ID this other doll, what is its' exact title, and what is it used for. Was it one of the elements (he enquires hopefullly knowing that if so, he will not have to backtrack)??
Old 11-21-2000, 05:27 PM   #7
Mj The Warrior

Ardibren's Relic is not one of the evil elements and is for the Wizard's guild quest. It's in the Castle not the Serpent Tower. Should ID as "Ardibren's Relic".

Mjolnir