Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-22-2002, 04:27 AM   #1
Jan

Must I travel to Watcher's Keep before travelling to the other city (forgot the name)??
Old 01-22-2002, 06:12 AM   #2
StormCast
Dungeon Master

WC is just a "bonus" it doesn't interfer with the main storyline at all, if u dont want to(witch is not smart) u could drop it, but u kan go to WC when ever u want in the game
Three Rings for the elven kings under the sky,<br />Seven for the dvarf lords in their halls of stone,<br />Nine for mortal men doomed to die,<br />And One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p>One Ring to rule them all,<br />One Ring to find them,<br />One ring to bring them all,<br />And in the darkness bind them.<br />In the lands of Mordor where the shadows lie.<p><br />StormCast
StormCast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 06:54 AM   #3
Jan

Thanks mate. Well I was planning to kick some ass there but I just asked as I can't travel to the other town from Oasis.