Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-24-2003, 06:38 PM   #141
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Does anyone remember the old days of the cafe? When we all spammed like crazy?And Nessy and Jerome were always here? Them and their guide to spam thread! LOL
Me and meh Penguins. Calaethis and his roleplaying. Horatio and his crazy antics. The debate about Talythr's dragon. ( ) Cloudy being called Cloudspammer or something of the such. LadyBlue,Glorfindel(sp?),And Attulus and whatever they did. And everyone else. The old days of IW. When /)eathkiller started the Sig Doctor threads? My constant spamming. Some of the greatest topics were posted here! And now it's just changed.We always used to do stuff like *SomeGuy walks in and sits at a table and starts to drink some pop* and the such. It really does'nt seem the same without everyone here. Sorry if anyone was offended or something. I just wanted to say this.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-24-2003, 06:38 PM   #142
Piestrider
Zhentarim Guard

Someone once mentioned to me that unreal tournament might ACUTALLY be better than halo!!! BLASPHEMY! I replied. But i was just wondering if you had played it and is it really better? I played a little and was very unimpressed. BTW, I was reading about Halo 2 and it sounds awesome. All new vehicles, flying vehicles in the multiplayer levels, and new enemies.

(Hey! i hit the big 300, maybe at this time next year i'll be at 600) [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2003, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Piestrider ]
Old 01-24-2003, 06:58 PM   #143
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Does anyone remember the old days of the cafe? When we all spammed like crazy?And Nessy and Jerome were always here? Them and their guide to spam thread! LOL
Me and meh Penguins. Calaethis and his roleplaying. Horatio and his crazy antics. The debate about Talythr's dragon. ( ) Cloudy being called Cloudspammer or something of the such. LadyBlue,Glorfindel(sp?),And Attulus and whatever they did. And everyone else. The old days of IW. When /)eathkiller started the Sig Doctor threads? My constant spamming. Some of the greatest topics were posted here! And now it's just changed.We always used to do stuff like *SomeGuy walks in and sits at a table and starts to drink some pop* and the such. It really does'nt seem the same without everyone here. Sorry if anyone was offended or something. I just wanted to say this.
You wouldn't believe how many times that's been said.
I joined in late August, a while later I had these sentimetns, and the time before I joined was viewed as better by others... people will always look back and reminisce. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
There are very few people here (I'm certainly not one of them) can truly say that they were here at the beginning and that they preferred then- but then got to look forward and all that stûff.
Old 01-24-2003, 07:26 PM   #144
obi-wan kenobi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i thought i would bring a new topic up
the force do any of you belive in it
Old 01-24-2003, 08:16 PM   #145
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Does anyone remember the old days of the cafe? It really does'nt seem the same without everyone here. Sorry if anyone was offended or something. I just wanted to say this.
The old days? You mean last summer? Geez, nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

And as to the Force, nope. Second-rate metaphysical mishmosh.
Old 01-24-2003, 11:03 PM   #146
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Good ones, Magik.

I know some ladies that would be offended by the golf one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2003, 11:07 PM   #147
Judas Maccabeus
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
And as to the Force, nope. Second-rate metaphysical mishmosh.
*deep voice* I find your lack of faith disturbing.

*starts breathing heavily*
<br /><br />\'Far be it from me to do such a thing as flee from them! If our time has come, let us die bravely for our kinsmen and not leave a stain upon our glory!\'<br />--1 Maccabees 9:10
Old 01-25-2003, 01:49 AM   #148
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL! Good one Judas M! LOL

SomeGuy...um... to me the 'old days' are back a few YEARS at least! LOL So I guess nostalgia really is different for each of us! *smooches the penguin in your sig*

Goodnight all, I'll start a new thread before I turn in. [img]smile.gif[/img]