Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 01:26 PM   #161
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I hate to say it, but I do not think Milanthir is coming back! I guess I took too long to get him to a free position. For gaming, we'll say that he has walked off from the site of where he was standing near the Inn and tavern...where Oley had been standing previously, and blended back into the town somewhere. If he ever comes back into the game, I'll let him start himself wherever he wishes. Since only the guards and Oley would have any reason to wonder what happened to him anyway...I do not see this causing a gaming conflict with anyone else.

Milanthir! Please return!
Old 04-05-2006, 10:32 AM   #162
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sever: I sent you a PM about what you see and learn. You should have enough information to not need input from me for a while. If you choose to do so, post for the guards as your tagalongs if you need to, or if it will help you set up a situation.

Pandaros: You are able to see the guards but Sever went around the building where you cannot see. That takes us up to his last post where he is wondering if the trap door is locked. You are free to move as you see fit, to get you involved in the game moreso if you want. You can talk to the guards if you want to and post their replies to you conforming to what they know in your post for your benefit if it will help.

Andurel: Its time to get you working. You've come here on assignment by Mystra to do a deed of good in Her name, but you are left wondering exactly what the work is since She has not told you exactly. On your way to the Medical building you will have to pass by Pandaros who will be in clear sight on your way, and you will feel Mystra's promptings speak of your work beginning here, or something to that effect. Use your own words and make it into a story-style as you see Sever and Pandaros doing.
Old 04-07-2006, 01:23 PM   #163
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hey guys, Larry has given me the go for participating in Lockesville and I'll probarbly have my first post up this weekend.
The character I'll be using is called Harrison:

Name: "Harrison"

Race: Half-elf

Class: Fighter

Alignment: Neutral with evil tendencies.

Abilities:
St - 14
dex - 12
con - 14
int - 14
wis - 13
cha - 9

Weapons of choice: Crossbow and a war hammer for close combat.

Background: Harrison is a very bitter person, although most people who knew him would probarbly say that "despicable" better describes his personlaity.
All his life he's been harassed by humans who see the elven side of him, with the pointy ears and the likes, and he has never found any support from the elves who consideres him too human. He never really had any contact with his parents. He grew up with his elven mother who was a former slave that worked as a prostitute in a bar in the town where he grew up. His father was one of her customers.
He grew in a shabby house where his mother used to bring her customers. She never showed any interest in her son and so he was forced to get his own money and food which he did in any way he could. He stole, he killed for money, he blackmailed etc.
This part of his background only made him even more cynical towards his environment and now, at age 32, he still does anything he has to do to stay alive.
There's only two things he enjoys in life and that's gambling and drinking, which has caused him many troubles with gambling debts and the law and has forced him to move around alot.
Harrison is not your typical fighter-type though. He's a pretty sharp guy and can outwit most people, something which he rarely shows though, as people rarely talk to him long enough to find out.

So in short, Harrison is a bitter, cynical, anti-social character that you'll most likely find gambling in the local pub. Because of his love for gambling he's always interested in making some quick cash and he has no moral scruples.

I should make clear that the only experience I have from D&D is Baldur's Gate and similar games, but I hope that won't be a problem, Larry has already helped me figuring out HP, AC and all that.
My experience with forum RPG'ing is also somewhat limited and has consisted exclusively of games on this forum.
Anyway, I look forward to playing with you and hope that it'll be an enjoyable experience
Also, if you wonder anything or disapprove of my playing style, wording etc, don't hesitate to PM me, I'm open to suggestions

[ 04-09-2006, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]
Old 04-08-2006, 02:31 PM   #164
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ReginThe color is great, the post was great, I am glad to have you on-board!!

I'll PM you later on the details you'll want in order to continue.
Old 04-09-2006, 06:48 PM   #165
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Andurel:

Regarding your question about the dice in your last post...

Pandaros was already seen by the nurse on duty and his bleeding has been stopped. Your spell will completely heal him, and liberate his movements where he was having to take care of the bandages and all that.

Pandaros, you regain full life if you accept the cleric's assistance.

For dice rolling, I control the dice (unless I specifically say that somebody can do their own roll for a specific event) so as to avoid any gamer from wondering if the dice were rolled fairly. The only time I really pay attention to such detail as dice are in combat situations. I am not so tough on rules, except where my advisors tell me I ought to be.

Cool?
Old 04-09-2006, 06:57 PM   #166
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
[QB] Hey guys, Larry has given me the go for participating in Lockesville and I'll probarbly have my first post up this weekend.
The character I'll be using is called Harrison:

Name: "Harrison"

Abilities:
St - 14
dex - 12
con - 14
int - 14
wis - 13
cha - 9
Regin, please accept the following stats as your revised stats. Cyril has offered these stats to you on the count of equalizing you with other gamers and helping to realize your character's persona in numbers more appropriate.

Strength 17
Constitution 16
Dexterity 15
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 11
Charisma 9

You will be 7th level, and you have 63 life points for me to take from you.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:00 PM   #167
Andurel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Andurel:

Regarding your question about the dice in your last post...

Pandaros was already seen by the nurse on duty and his bleeding has been stopped. Your spell will completely heal him, and liberate his movements where he was having to take care of the bandages and all that.

Pandaros, you regain full life if you accept the cleric's assistance.

For dice rolling, I control the dice (unless I specifically say that somebody can do their own roll for a specific event) so as to avoid any gamer from wondering if the dice were rolled fairly. The only time I really pay attention to such detail as dice are in combat situations. I am not so tough on rules, except where my advisors tell me I ought to be.

Cool?
Yes that is kewl Larry. Thank you for clarifying [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2006, 08:03 PM   #168
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
font color=skyblue>Regin, please accept the following stats as your revised stats. Cyril has offered these stats to you on the count of equalizing you with other gamers and helping to realize your character's persona in numbers more appropriate.

Strength 17
Constitution 16
Dexterity 15
Intelligence 13
Wisdom 11
Charisma 9

You will be 7th level, and you have 63 life points for me to take from you.
Sounds good, I'll go with those stats.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:44 AM   #169
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I'll be gone Saturday through Sunday night away from the world of computers...

Miss me.
Old 04-16-2006, 01:18 AM   #170
Sever
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

When the cat's away...
boo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo
Closed Thread