Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 06-30-2006, 08:26 PM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem... ok then...Taco of Gaseous Death.....Now THAT's a conversation piece for your coffee table! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2006, 09:27 PM   #42
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

[img]smile.gif[/img] Oh yeh...

BTW, The new premium content canceled mod "Tyrants of Moonsea" was delayed till tomorrow for release, so I am waiting to see if there is anything in the mod--content wise I want to add to the v1.1 massive patch.

I can't wait to get it installed, this could be called the 'monster' pack, because it adds like 50 new monsters! [img]smile.gif[/img] (And all the Infinite Dungeon monsters and HALASTER and the lichking) Those are freaking awesome--very high res, like how I like to model! [img]smile.gif[/img] 3000 polygons for Halaster.. and he hovers off the ground. cool as hell! [img]smile.gif[/img]

So far, the patch is 68mb... shouldn't be much bigger. I will also update the other files when the patch is released, and include it, so new downloaders will have it all.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:28 AM   #43
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Well, Ziroc, there is always the option of creating a few areas where there ARE chests which require a DC 100 test to defeat. I am sure you have more than a few items that can be tossed into such a container. And yes, inside should be a Taco of Gaseous Death +9. I have no idea what the hell one of those does, but I am sure it'll benefit whichever character gains possession of it. (To be honest, I know of three locations where such a chest could be placed without having to create a new placeable.)

Would it be fair for such a container to be created for the benefit of one player? Yes, if more than one player could benefit from its contents. (The gears are already churning in my head, and it does help watching Naruto!) It would also help if there were special markers for the "rogue-only" caskets. (one sarcophagus, one barrel, one wooden chest, one iron chest, one pirze behind "door number one" = five item set for rogues, high level.)

sometimes I scare myself with these ideas. I place full responsibility on Dace. *winks and grins* after all, he's the person I think of first when it comes to truly crazy devices for characters and put them into text format. the only problem would be what the heck would that set be made of? and really, what DO you get for the rogue who has (or can steal) everything?

╚edited for funkdoobieness╝
and yes, right now one of my characters is in possession of at least TWO Tacos Of Gaseous Death!

[ 07-08-2006, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 02:48 AM   #44
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

A get out of the stocks free card?
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:26 AM   #45
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Nah, not good enough. He'd already be able to do that if he has a lockpicking skill of over 100. *grins* No, we need something extra blingy. Something so outlandish even Dace will say "blimey that's just flamin' crackers, mate!" An item that bestows unto the owner an ability heretofore unheard of inside of the Undermountain. Something while not necessarily useable can be used to the character's benefit (preferably repeatedly).

hrmmm...

[ 07-01-2006, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Old 07-01-2006, 07:22 AM   #46
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

I think its possible to open locks with a DC of upto 120ish if you use the right equipment.

I might work out exactly what the highest is just for curiousities sake.
Old 07-01-2006, 07:27 AM   #47
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

(by the way, suggestions for what should actually GO into such a box would be best placed in the proprosals thread. I think we should finally get back on topic. I do apologize for my "to be expected" highjacking of this thread.)

Other errors found, anyone? I went searching for new problems on Level Eleven and found none. I suspect the same goes for anyone who has been traipsing through Level Nine - mainly as I have not heard anything yet. When perusing the length and breadth of this thread and the other (short-lived) error thread, I tried to remember if there was anything else of note that stuck out as a problem. I can honestly say nothing comes to mind.

[ 07-01-2006, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
Old 07-01-2006, 10:43 AM   #48
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Misty's knickers.

Let you cast disease effects at will.

EDIT: With no save

EDIT EDIT: Also Cloud of bugs...

[ 07-02-2006, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Dace De'Briago ]
Old 07-02-2006, 01:07 AM   #49
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace De'Briago:
Misty's knickers.

Let you cast disease effects at will.
My friend,

that is so unbelieveably wrong.

*dies laughing in Canada.*
Old 07-02-2006, 08:12 PM   #50
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yeah, I'd say that is very wrong, to say...However, that doesn't change the fact that, judging by the number of tombstones scattered around Undermountain with her name as the cause of death, it's more than probably true.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote