Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2001, 09:34 AM   #21
Link
Jack Burton

He HAS to be killed!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-18-2001, 09:35 AM   #22
Link
Jack Burton

What about: Toilet Overlord??

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-18-2001, 09:52 AM   #23
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Can I apply for the job even if I am a member of the OHF? If I get the job I don't have to tell how I'm going to do it do I?

------------------
O_H_F

Old 06-18-2001, 09:57 AM   #24
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Your request must go through Rikard. If he wants him dead, he may very well let you.

oh leisured one, eh...?

------------------

Loyal guardian of the OHF
Devoted member of the Ironworks
Only member of the Elite Bodyguard to Rikard (the fool that takes the bullet)
Ertai's back-up
Memnoch's chief look-out
Member of the Ancients club
Witness of the 4,000th post by Cloudposter
Old 06-18-2001, 09:58 AM   #25
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Uhh, guys, is this an MSN-related issue? If it is it shouldn't really be here, as none of this thread makes any sense to anyone. It smells very suspiciously like spam. I won't close it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ziroc did. Just a heads-up!

Threads that involve killing and violence, even in jest, usually end up as huge spamfests.

------------------
Old 06-18-2001, 10:11 AM   #26
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Uhh, guys, is this an MSN-related issue? If it is it shouldn't really be here, as none of this thread makes any sense to anyone. It smells very suspiciously like spam. I won't close it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ziroc did. Just a heads-up!

Threads that involve killing and violence, even in jest, usually end up as huge spamfests.

You should have closed it , I'll do it, we don't want Azure to die YET would we?

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks