Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 01:26 AM   #1
Lester

Can someone help me......I can't seem to open the secret doors in the sewers to get the missing half of some rod for the unseeing eye quest. I have gotten the key from Gaal why can't I get in!!! any suggestions helps or hints would be appreciated.

Old 01-05-2001, 01:35 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

You may be trying the wrong door. Ghaals key opens a previously locked door that's straight down the hall and to the west, when you first enter the level. There is a purple 'secret' door which you may be referring to which is actually an exit door for later on in the quest. You need to go down the staircase past the purple door. Have you spoken to the old man near the tomb yet? If so go down the stairs.
Old 01-05-2001, 02:40 AM   #3
Lester

Thanks Yorick.....I have actually been down the stairs accross the bridge and into the temple but I haven't found the piece of the rod perhaps I need to take a closer look when I'm down there......for some reason I thought the door that gaals key opened was the secret one near the spot where those five goons are in the first part of the sewers.

Old 01-05-2001, 03:10 AM   #4
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

So you already have the first half right? (After you killed 'something' and spoke to 'someone')

Go back to the blind man in the tomb who directed you down the stairs. He'll tell you what to do next.
Old 01-05-2001, 03:30 AM   #5
Lester

Nope...I don't have it......I couldn't kill the creature in the temple? How do I kill it?

I had my party in there wacking away at if for 15 minuets it seems that you can't kill it and it can't kill you... that's when I thoght I had the wrong place.

Old 01-05-2001, 03:36 AM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

*SPOILER*
Cast a healing spell on it. It feeds on hate.