Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2001, 06:29 PM   #1
Dragos

In the lower dungeons of the graveyard district, there is a "Long Sealed by Stone" coffin or something. I'm not referring to the one you have to get the mage to open to get to Bodhi's tomb- I'm talking about the one down near where Korgann needs you to go to get his book. It's off to the right of the screen.... Is there something in there or what? I've tried to bash it open - won't let me! I tried magic- NOPE! Am I just beating a dead horse or is there something in there? (Speaking of that, I used to be into beastiality, necrophilia, and S/M, but then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.....) Anyway, any help on this (the tomb thing) is greatly appreciated.

Old 01-04-2001, 06:37 PM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

If you have Edwin in your party some kind of easy lich will appear, and Edwin will get a book he´s looking for (anyway you cant see it in his inventory). Just some xp.

Old 01-04-2001, 08:24 PM   #3
Dragos

'Preciate it, but every time I play, I kill Edwin out of reflex.

Old 01-05-2001, 03:48 AM   #4
Armisael

Well, maybe you should give him a chance. Best mage in the game.