Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 04:05 PM   #1
deathdealer

Help, I went into shurgeon and did not complete everything. I went and saw D'soto's ghost in the outside building, I then crossed back into the other building and opened the grate. I went outside and fell off. How do i get back into the castle.

As the door that was used originally had the lever in the room and since it is in the position to close that door.

Thanks

Old 11-19-2000, 04:10 PM   #2
Regis
Welcomed New User

Theoretically....

You can go up to the top of the eastern gate tower, then walk along the top of the wall until you get opposite the opening to D'Soto's Tower. Then jump onto it and walk back in.

However....

I was never able to make the jump and ended up having to use a previous save.
Old 11-21-2000, 12:07 AM   #3
Vincewind

I've done this at least twice now. First time I jumped (read fell) on accident. Went back to town, sold a lot of stuff, and repaird everything, and came back, tryed to jump from wall back in, and couldn't, so went to the door that you start at after you get in the first time, and had no problems getting in, and just had to go through the entire castle again. So, just try the door. I've used it twice with no problems.