Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2000, 03:11 AM   #11
BillyD

I never said BG2 sucks, I'm not sure anyone did...I just couldn't get into the other BG titles, and the infinity engine is hard to like over time. But I'm playing BG2 and it seems fun.......in ways it is loads better than BG...and in other ways, it's more of the same old same old.....one thing is certain, Black Isle/Interplay have milked the infinity engine for all it's worth (and then some).....

Ultima 9 was a boring POS too...I didn't have any tech problems with it, but it was lame to the extreme....push this lever, go here, push that lever.....how lame is that.

What BG, Torment, Fallout, etc., and W&W have is story, and to me THAT is what RPG's are about....and some playability is nice too....but it's all a matter of personal opinion. Millions of people love Diablo, and that's fins for them, but Diablo is NOT an RPG....either was U9 in my opinion.....

Anyway BG2 sucked up about 6 hours today, so.........