Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-07-2004, 04:17 PM   #21
Stockholm Syndrome
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, here i go;...
U2, The Cat Empire, Blink 182, Tenacious D, Franz Ferdinand, Keane, Norah Jones, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Meat Loaf, UB40, Within Temptation, The White Stripes, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Jimmy Eat World, The Cure, Weezer, Blues Brothers, Enya, Coldplay, Guns 'n Roses, Rolling Stones, Muse, Jefferson Airplane, Cat Stevens, The Mama's & the Papa's, Sweet Lorraine, Golden Earring, Toto, The Monkees, The Animals...and i probably forgot a few...
Old 09-07-2004, 05:13 PM   #22
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

should I answer this properly? well, try and explain this as simple as possible...when I can hear music, I prefer either heavy metal or country, yeah I know very mush contrasting...but what I mean by the when, is mostly I am deaf, I have my good days when I can hear pretty well, then days like today that I can hear nothing :/ anyway, that is about it [img]tongue.gif[/img] oh and I explained this so that you will not have to ask like everyone else how I can hear music if I am deaf

[ 09-07-2004, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 09-07-2004, 05:18 PM   #23
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Whatever you guys [img]tongue.gif[/img] the facts speak for themselves : I opened a new website near the end of July for american rap translations into Hungarian. The site has had over 11000 hits since then and everyone seems happy with the site. http://www.rapszovegek.tk for anyone that cares, but you won't understand it anyway (except for dplax) heh.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-07-2004, 05:29 PM   #24
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I listen to metal. I listen to classic Rock and Roll. I listen to modern Rock. I listen to Punk. I listen to a little bit of Jazz. I listen to modern Irish instrumental, Indie, and Classical/Romantic era Orchestral compositions. I listen to operas. I listen to older country. I listen to choral music.

I don't listen to pop, rap, or R&B.

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 09-07-2004, 05:35 PM   #25
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

there is no hope for mankind [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2004, 05:42 PM   #26
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
for anyone that cares, but you won't understand it anyway (except for dplax) heh.
Just gave you another hit on the website.

Looks good enough for those who don't speak english in Hungary and want to know what the music is about. Although I have to say I won't be a frequent visitor. If you need to ask why, check my earlier post in this thread.

edit for a stupid typo

[ 09-07-2004, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: dplax ]

Old 09-07-2004, 05:46 PM   #27
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

of course, I didn't expect you to be since a) you speak english b) you don't like rap, you're not the target audience [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 09-07-2004, 05:49 PM   #28
dplax
Jack Burton

Quote:
of course, I didn't expect you to be since a) you speak english b) you don't like rap, you're not the target audience [img]tongue.gif[/img]
At least I understand the website. That means I qualify more than 99.9% of Ironworks.

Old 09-07-2004, 05:50 PM   #29
Melusine
Dracolisk

I listen to classical music mostly, but also to some pop, rock, metal and indie.

Classical:
Mozart, Bach and Beethoven, of course. Lots of Vivaldi too, especially vocal works. Rachmaninoff, Tchaikovsky, Prokoviev, Shostakovich, Borodin, Sisask, Pärt, Dvořak, Janaček, Bartók, Kodály, Górecki, Grieg, Pergolesi, Rossini, Fauré, Poulenc, Messiaen, Chopin, Dupré, Delibes, Purcell, Britten, Vaughan Williams, Glass, Tallis, Byrd, Campion, Eisler, Schütz, Orff, Wagner, Gershwin, Bernstein, Andriessen, Sweelinck, etc. etc.

Non-classical:
Faith No More, Switchblade Symphony, Recoil, Mr Bungle, Muse, Portishead, N*E*R*D, Radiohead, John Cale, Type-O-Negative, Lamb, Dead Can Dance, Motorpsycho, Interpol, The Mars Volta, Nevermore, Queensryche, Nick Cave, VNV Nation, The Sisters Of Mercy, Queens Of The Stone Age, Outkast, Travis Morrison, Angizia, The Mission, Depeche Mode, The Tea Party, Orgy, Placebo, Franz Ferdinand, Emperor, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Smashing Pumpkins, Fields Of The Nephilim, Guns N Roses, Dream Theater, etc. etc.

[ 09-07-2004, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 09-07-2004, 05:57 PM   #30
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
there is no hope for mankind [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*bitch slaps you with mechanical arm* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Give it up Vaskez [img]tongue.gif[/img]