Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-18-2001, 01:58 AM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Hi Yorrick,

I am affraid I have to tell you I am not going to be able to hold my membership with your great clan.

Its not that I dont like being a Member, its great fun.

But I dont really think I am the bard the LH requires. They require funny entertaining Jesters, I am not that. (well maybe in RL but that for some reason dosent come through on the net) I am more of the daring-dashing-adventures bard type.

Also when NWN comes along, if it follows 3e rules, I plan on making my Character a Ranger/Bard, and I am not sure if that fits well with LH.

Thank you, its been fun being a Member of the most illustraust, entertaining, down right halrious clan on IW.
Old 11-18-2001, 04:47 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Who ever said you had to be a Bard? We are Jesters at heart my friend.

But whatever takes your fancy.

If you leave we shall wait until you least expect it, and surround you with joviality.

I dig having you in the clan myself, so I hope you see misreason, and stay [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 11-18-2001, 05:42 PM   #3
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Well, what made me belive the clan was bards is cause thats what somone told me [img]smile.gif[/img]

But anyway even If I dont have to be a bard, I still dont really fit into the conspet of a Clan that pourpous is too defeat there enemys with laughter [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2001, 09:29 PM   #4
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Well, what made me belive the clan was bards is cause thats what somone told me [img]smile.gif[/img]

But anyway even If I dont have to be a bard, I still dont really fit into the conspet of a Clan that pourpous is too defeat there enemys with laughter [img]smile.gif[/img]

Grand Ranger, I am a misfit Barbarion with a huge heart. Joining up with the LH in quests has been great. Peaceful hearts and good actions in the end. Your style is solely your own and matched with none..! You have served honorably in the IW Peace Keeping Clan for a long time.. You are appointed world leader. Your ship will arive in 3 kiths (8 hrs) to take you to your new outpost. Good luck Grand Ranger! :0

[ 11-18-2001: Message edited by: *\Conan/* ]