Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-07-2002, 10:01 AM   #41
Katherine
Zhentarim Guard

Can I have Thai food instead of Chinese? There is this restaurant in Sf that I used to live near that was sooo good. I really miss it here in Portland.

So, my order is broccoli with tofu in spicy garlic sauce with a thai iced tea. Make that snappy, waiter.

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 10:04 AM   #42
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

(Chomps her gum) (To Krisach) "Duck sauce's gotta be ordered a day in advance" (gives ReGiN fortune cookie)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-07-2002, 10:04 AM   #43
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yes!! I've got a lapel pin... *sticks it on forehead* Hmm, for some reason this hurts, maybe I'll just wear it normally.
Old 04-07-2002, 10:06 AM   #44
Krishach
Drow Warrior

A day in advance?! Sheesh, those ducks must be hard to come by nowadays, eh?
Old 04-07-2002, 10:12 AM   #45
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Krishach:
A day in advance?! Sheesh, those ducks must be hard to come by nowadays, eh?
(pops gum) "Yeah, they come all the way from Peking, manager says. An' the soy sauce is on the table, right next to the saltandpepper." (Goes over to flirt with the regular that always tips her high when she bends over the table far enough.)
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 04-07-2002, 10:22 AM   #46
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
(gives ReGiN fortune cookie)
it read:
"when you can see the minejal-water without the bubbles, then you have seen the tjuth!"
What the hell is this supposed to mean? WAITER!
Old 04-07-2002, 10:29 AM   #47
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*Shoves a rowing oar into Neb's mouth... sideways*
Geez Neb, I need to get an instant messenger so I can bug you to DM me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2002, 10:31 AM   #48
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

((Looks up from where she has been flirting with the regular, gives ReGiN an irritated glance, as he never has tipped well, addresses some sotto-voice comment to the regular, who is smirking, then ambles slowly over to ReGiN's table) "Whasamatter?" (Arches eyebrows) "Ya don' like ya fortune? OK, here's another." (Gives him one in which the paper reads, "Help. I'm a prisoner in a Chinese bakery."
Old 04-07-2002, 10:35 AM   #49
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
((Looks up from where she has been flirting with the regular, gives ReGiN an irritated glance, as he never has tipped well, addresses some sotto-voice comment to the regular, who is smirking, then ambles slowly over to ReGiN's table) "Whasamatter?" (Arches eyebrows) "Ya don' like ya fortune? OK, here's another." (Gives him one in which the paper reads, "Help. I'm a prisoner in a Chinese bakery."
ROFLMAO
*runs off to rescue whoever wrote the fortune*
Old 04-07-2002, 10:38 AM   #50
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

My father did that every time that we went to eat Chinese food. It always irritated my sister and I, I'm sure that was why he did it, but now, I smile every time I think of it.