Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-18-2003, 07:22 AM   #1
Bernardo
Manshoon

Light Bulb

It might seem a long time, but I took about 1 year to complete the game, oviessly I tried to complete every possible task!!!

And you, how much time did it take to you???
Old 06-18-2003, 07:26 AM   #2
Raistlin Majere
Ra

first time through: about 2-3 weeks. had about half the map un-explored...
second time through: about 1½ months, with all the map areas explored...

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 07:37 AM   #3
Jan

Playing for the first time. I began for more than 6 months ago (only play a few times a month).
Old 06-18-2003, 08:08 AM   #4
Bernardo
Manshoon

But... did you use a walkthrough or not?
Old 06-18-2003, 01:17 PM   #5
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
BG1? Seems like the wrong forum, but oh well. It took me a good amount of time, over a hundred days game time. I also tried to do pretty much everything, until i got to BG where I started to rush through. I'd say say I spent a good 6 or 7 months on the game.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 03:16 PM   #6
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

The first time through for me took... <1 week? But then again, I was playing it all day and half the night and I was pretty good with the D&D rules anyway.

Ahh, PnP
Old 06-18-2003, 03:57 PM   #7
philip
Galvatron

Got it last month, I have played like 40-50 hours I think. I'm in chapter 3 and I have no idea where I should go to but that's fine (you won't catch me much in the BG forum just too much spoilers). I don't play very often or for a long time just enough to keep it fun, I think that if I want I can finish it quite fast, I finished chapter 5, 6 and 7 in BG2 SoA in one evening so a couple of evenings should be enough (which won't happen, building an NWN module, test week, Utopia, friends, music, that kind of stuff).
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 04:04 PM   #8
andrewas
Harper

Three months. Ended up on the third floor of Durlag's Tower, and comp died. Started again with pretty much the same characters, took about 2 weeks all through. BG2 didnt take long, the game is easy in comparison.
Old 06-18-2003, 04:49 PM   #9
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

it took me a couple of months but that was playin quite a lot(not every day) and doing everythin possible including TotSC. Oh yeah and NO walkthrough!! *roleplayer*