Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2003, 06:32 PM   #1
Son of Osiris

Oh crap! SPOILERS!!! KILL THEM!!!
[img]graemlins/shooter07.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter08.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter02.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter03.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter04.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter06.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/shooter05.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/badass.gif[/img]
In the Manual (on page 82) it says:

There are also rumors of weaponsmiths deep in the bowels of the Underdark capable of strengthening the magical enchantments of weapons that a character may already possess -- raising the weapon's enhancement level, adding the ability for a weapon to spring into flame and even, if the rumors are true, grafting true intelligence into a weapon.

I want to find THE ONE THAT GRAFTS A WEAPON WITH TRUE INTELLIGENCE. Nevermind the other crap, I just want the one that grafts weapons with true intelligence....if at all possible.
Old 12-31-2003, 06:44 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Its possible within the 3E rules, but not in the HotU OC. You can find a sentient weapon though, and it is surprisingly powerful for the time you find it. In fact, its a decent weapon for the endgame if you upgrade it right.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:18 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Heck, I just wish I could get the forge to really work in my game. I tried numerous times to have weopons upgraded. The game took my money, took my weopon, gave it back, played the little movie sequence and "Ta-da"! Nothing, zip, nada every time. I stopped even bothering with it.
The.Relic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 04:03 PM   #4
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

How do you keep the sword, Andrewas? It turned on me and tried to kill me, so I destroyed it. Is it an alignment thing?
Old 01-06-2004, 09:09 PM   #5
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Heck, I just wish I could get the forge to really work in my game. I tried numerous times to have weopons upgraded. The game took my money, took my weopon, gave it back, played the little movie sequence and "Ta-da"! Nothing, zip, nada every time. I stopped even bothering with it.
Heya Relic! That was the first thing I tried to conversate into a quick mod. Did you import the smith converstion and try to change it that way?

I have a version of that script,and by the way all are unique, saved that came from the imported file which is great! I think where the original script breaks up around the cut-scene enabling the magical forge. A double conversation really had the making here.

Here

*\Conan/*

[ 01-06-2004, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: *\Conan/* ]
*\Conan/* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2004, 06:20 AM   #6
andrewas
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnabas:
How do you keep the sword, Andrewas? It turned on me and tried to kill me, so I destroyed it. Is it an alignment thing?
Was this at the beginning of chapter 2 or on the isle of the maker? For the first, just askhim where your health is going. For the latter, its actualy an invisible entity that has stolen your best weapons (virtualy always including Enserric since he is very powerful for that stage of the game espeicialy when upgraded) and you can simply pick them back up when it dies.