Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-09-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hey everyone, I have a problem I'm hoping you can help me solve. I have imported a BG1 character into BG2, she was dual-classed in BG1 but now I want her to be multi-classed. How would I go about changing that with shadowkeeper?
Old 06-09-2006, 04:14 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

I don't suppose it has anything to do with humans advancing as dual class and other races as multiclass by default?

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 04:22 PM   #3
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Nope, tried changing the race and it didn't help. Any other thoughts?
Old 06-09-2006, 05:38 PM   #4
Olorin

Breakout Champion Hexxagon Champion
The easiest way might just be to create a new character as the multi-class that you want, then use Shadowkeeper to edit the stats and exp to match your original character.

There might be a slicker way to do it in SK, but someone with a lot more experience than me would have to fill you in.
"Many are my names in many countries. Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkun to the Dwarves; Olorin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not"

--The Two Towers
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:55 PM   #5
timothy trotter
Drizzt Do'Urden

change the race and class, obviously, then keep the exp the same, but change the level to 0. Then open up your game. you should be able to level up to the correct level for your multiclass, and keep all your items and sounds and things like that.