Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-27-2000, 06:48 PM   #1
WhiteFalcon

Where Is There A Town After Anephas's Tomb??

I have left that tomb, talked with Ketrah, etc. and am now in deep uncharted waters. I ned to unload gold and items badly. Where is the new (next) town??
Directions please! :-]

p.s. I am assuming I cannot go back to the port, because I tried.

Old 11-27-2000, 06:55 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

There is no other town BUT ...

Do you have the Create Portal, Teleport and Call of Home spells??

If you do, Create a Portal, then use Call of Home which will take you back to Brimloch Roon.
When you exit the town, use the Teleport spell to return to where you were adventuring.

Or you can walk back through Anephas' tomb too!

Wyv
Old 11-27-2000, 07:02 PM   #3
WhiteFalcon

Wyv, your the best, thanks for the quick reply...how did you know I was waiting anxiously??

I do have the teleport spell, but not the others......will I be able to do what you said to do?

thanks!

Old 11-27-2000, 07:06 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

awww, no, you won't be able to make it work
Still you can slog back through Anephas' temple - it's the long way but it gets you there!

Wyv
Old 11-27-2000, 07:08 PM   #5
WhiteFalcon

Wyv, your the best, thanks for the quick reply...how did you know I was waiting anxiously??

I do have the teleport spell, but not the others......will I be able to do what you said to do?

thanks!

Old 11-27-2000, 07:09 PM   #6
WhiteFalcon

Ugh...........................................

Old 11-27-2000, 07:56 PM   #7
WhiteFalcon

Uh, oh...a real game stopper here...
I am unable to exit the tombd the way came in to get back to the Port of the town(there is no lever at original entrance)and the elevator to Kerah (so I could swim out) is stuck (bug)on the "Up" position.

Any suggestions?

By the way, I just aquired the Teleport spell, and I do have portal...but this won't get me to the Port. :-[