Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-31-2000, 10:25 PM   #1
Wolf1man

I have talked to the Oracle but there is only one there now. After talking to hime he says to look west, when I look west nothing happens. I am assuming the wall should open up. Is there something I am missing.

Old 10-31-2000, 10:34 PM   #2
willy1

Ok, make sure you say evertything you can to her!

All of your keywords, use them! She says they way to the west is open, but she doesn't open it until after you use another word...I dont recall which. I made the same mistake and left the moment she said look west. But, it was still blocked. If you have the signet, say everything and I bet that works.

And if it is black, you still might not have said it to her. Black words have just been spoken, but mayb not the the person your talking to. Hope that helps. And if it doesnt, try saying "mask" or "mask of evil". I think that is the key word.

Old 10-31-2000, 10:35 PM   #3
willy1

Ok, make sure you say evertything you can to her!

All of your keywords, use them! She says they way to the west is open, but she doesn't open it until after you use another word...I dont recall which. I made the same mistake and left the moment she said look west. But, it was still blocked. If you have the signet, say everything and I bet that works.

And if it is black, you still might not have said it to her. Black words have just been spoken, but mayb not the the person your talking to. Hope that helps. And if it doesnt, try saying "mask" or "mask of evil". I think that is the key word.

Old 11-01-2000, 04:00 AM   #4
xenotoca

Had this problem. make sure the person talking to her has the ring. I was wearing the ring and had to remove it and put it in my inventory before the oracle suddenly said I was the one.

Old 11-01-2000, 07:19 AM   #5
CowHunter
Welcomed New User

Can anyone tell me where I found the thing that oracle want's ?
I'm tired at searching it from the forest.
Help soon, please...
Old 11-03-2000, 03:39 AM   #6
CowHunter
Welcomed New User

Ok. I've been informed about Mavin's ring that is the key to Ishad N'Ha.
Mavin's ring can be found at the Heroes tomb at the Crypt in first towns cemetary.
Basicly I haven't played that far, but you must first deal that crypt before you can enter to Ishad N'ha.