Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2003, 07:04 AM   #1
Bhaalzamon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Letter

OK I got dalekeeper 2, Ive also got cheat console enabled. can some one PLEASE tell me how to get the cheat commands to work Im pullin my hair out here I get the cheat bar at the bottom and have tried every combo of : movetoarea etc usin ( ) and "" etc and all I get is nice try cheater Ive read about 10 sites on the subject and none seem to be clear enough. Im gonna lie down an calm down for a bit
Bhaalzamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 07:31 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

What exactly are you typing? Perhaps you have forgotten to start with "ctrlaltdelete:"?
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 10:36 AM   #3
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

Don't cheat would be my advice!.
Old 03-30-2003, 12:52 PM   #4
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blicewinddale2.htm
click on this site it has everything you ever want to know about the cheat codes for Icewind Dale II.

As far as dale keeper, that can only be used when the game is not running just place a shortcut on your desk top and double click it. Then when the keeper comes up click on file and bring up the game you are playing.
Remember Dale Keeper is a Game Editor so you must have started a game and then saved it at least once in order for DK-II to work.

if you still are having trouble, go to the top of this page and click on search its right between register and faq then when the search function screen comes up type in Cheat Codes and click search it will bring up a page with links to every post that has anything to do with cheat code posts here at IW.
Old 04-13-2003, 08:46 PM   #5
Lord Corwin
The Magister

Not sure.. as when I did cheat..(and yes I admit I did a bit). I just used Dalekeeper2.
I popped up the in game cheat console once or twice... but it just called me a cheater. I had patched the game though.

So I think it`s kinda like IWD1. The ingame cheat console worked just fine in that... untill I patched and installed HOW and TOTLM.