Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2001, 07:57 AM   #1
skylane

Hello everybody,

I'm a bit overwhelmed by this game so I have a few questions for you. I just met Kerielle at the Nymph Lake and she asks me to get the Necklace of Algamesh and give it to her. I completed the Crypt so I have this Amulet of Algamesh. Is this the same and should I hand it over? Because I saw it has a 50%prot. against poison, isn't it better to keep it?
Another question is : should I do all the Valeia quests first, and then move on? Or can I do them later on? Now I met this strange character at the Lake who keeps asking me to go to the Toadvillage, should I go right now or do something else first? I know I ask a lot of questions but I always want to do all the quests(if possible)in an RPG game,so... please help me?
Old 02-23-2001, 08:25 AM   #2
skywalker
Banned User

Hi skylane, skywalker here!

Give her the necklace if you want to do the right thing, she'll give you a potion that is virtually worthless. Then you can buy it back, or if you don't have the cash, have your Rogue, if he/she is up to it (save first), pickpocket it back.

My crew finished the Crypt first and went diectly to Ishad N'ha so the Rogue could join the guilds. I then came back and finished all the Valeia quests.

Hope this helps!

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2001, 09:52 AM   #3
carg
The Magister

General guideline for quests: go to the area for which you got the most quests. The game is fairly friendly in hinting where to go next. Doing things out of order might cause you to invalidate another quest (e.g. after killing someone, you won't get a quest to kill that person anymore).
If you really want to do ALL quests, search the forum or ask here once you've done the 1st mage quest in the third city, Brimloch Roon. Normally doing the 2nd quest makes it impossible to do the third, but there is a (long) way around that.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2001, 07:05 PM   #4
Pascha

skylane - the first temple quest will ask you to give a potion to that "noisy" toad, try to do that first and get the warrior's guild quest also before going to the toad village.

If you have the abilities & money, try to join all guilds early on (take out promotion quest, then cancel when you are member of the other guild [eg as warrior take paladin promotin quest, join temple, cancel paladin promotion quest]).

My advise: do not touch Rogues (cannot join guilds until Ishad Na). Make another char Barbarian early on, then you will have access to lockpicking and you can use Lockpicks.