Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 10:30 AM   #11
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
And the worst part of it all was that BGDungeon was the only administrator of the board, so he was the only one to deal with most of the problems... And due to a lack of time and interest he didn't really care much for it anymore...
I can imagine his frustration. There comes a point when something stops being fun and just becomes a chore because some idiots try to ruin it for all. I hope that we never get to that point here.

------------------
Old 06-19-2001, 10:35 AM   #12
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

I know quite a few who Retreated to Evermeet (Elysium).

Lol, that's exactly the place I was about to mention, but I didn't want to ruin the topic with all kinds of secret plugs to other messageboards

Oh, and another thing, the biggest problem was, that BGDungeon was actually a little to stubborn to assign another administrator for the message board... There were dozens of people who were also interested in taking over the entire site, just to make sure the BGDungeon site didn't die... (they all knew BGDungeon wasn't really interested in his own creation anymore, so the end could have come any day) He never really responded to those requests...

[This message has been edited by Grojlach (edited 06-19-2001).]