Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-18-2001, 02:38 PM   #1
Sir Jaren Tor
Dungeon Master

I've seen a lot of people use paladins exclusively for the might of the Holy Avenger. A holy sword is one of those legendary things all pnp paladins dream of. Except this one that I had. His name was Jaren, and he was but a level 4, dual weilding warhammers. That probably seems ridiculous, and it might very well be, but he had two normal war hammers, and three attacks per round, and dwafed everyone else in sheer combat ability with only 15 str and 12 dex. And for posterity, I'm going to recreate my paladin, with no holy sword. Just a pair of hammers. I'm not going to use a kit either. No bonuses against anything. If anyone has recreated a pnp character, especially one w/out gargantuan stats, to use in BG2, lemme know.

------------------
Awww geez, not another chaotic neutral? Where do these people come from anyway?
Old 06-18-2001, 06:00 PM   #2
Volourn
Manshoon

That's what I usually do - use a pnp character in the game - Your idea is a great one. If you want to look at my character, check my topic "Volourn Honourblade" a few pages down. It's an enteresting read in my opinion. Goodluck, and have fun with your paladin!

GO DWARVES GO!

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-18-2001, 10:53 PM   #3
Sir Jaren Tor
Dungeon Master

Whats the title of it? I can't seem to find it...
Old 06-19-2001, 02:29 PM   #4
Volourn
Manshoon

The topic title is: Volourn Honourblade. It's a couple days old,soiy's probbably on page 5 or 6. Start your research... Good luck!

GO DWARVES GO!

P.S. It may even be lower than than, depending how long it takes you to read this.

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.