Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-2001, 09:40 AM   #1
Gaffergamgee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After finishing the windspear hills with my lvl 9 paladin i returned to the temple district to become a knight of the order.I talked to the prelate and he told me to talk to william rersomething anyway i got my quest to go to the umar hills.As my party were tired and weak from the battle with firkraag i decided to rest twice in the crooked crane as i later found out was a grave mistake.I made my way to the umar hills and there was no sign of the paladins it appeared i was 2 late.So after vigouros searching i made my way back to the order and talked to william he gave out shit to me for not turning up.So then when i asked him is there anyway i can get back in the order he said no.Then i got angry...... i took out corsomyr and attacked him for my grief.then the whole order turned my enemy my group died after awhile overwhelmed by the order but i was still standing after kill william i went straight towards anomencut him to pieces then i took on the rest of the order.after a long battle i had slew them alll then i went into the prelates office and killed him.To my astonishment i had lost no rep for killing all the knights so i saved over my file and played on. Id like to hear other peoples stories of revenge even if they didnt play on so if uve got a story post it thanks.

------------------
Kneel to the Gaffer
Old 06-19-2001, 10:06 AM   #2
Earthdog
Emerald Dragon

Sorry but no story. It sounds like a bug to me. Do you have engpatch to fix bugs? If not I htink you need to get it so that the quests start correctly. you can find it on the Ironworks main page, i think. If not its got to be on one of the Baldurs Gate 2 cheat pages.

------------------
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-19-2001, 10:12 AM   #3
Gaffergamgee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanx man but its 2 late 4 dat now ive saved over everything completely eh how bad least i got a levl up out of killin all those knights

------------------
Kneel to the Gaffer