Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2003, 10:32 AM   #41
Magness
Quintesson

motub, "remembering" to turn off party AI is never a problem for me. I turn it off at the start of any new game, each time, every time. I never, ever use party AI. I *want* to control my party's actions.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 01:44 PM   #42
motub
The Magister

Magness, so do I, but what, you never reload a save? That turns your AI back on, even if you saved with it off. At least it does on my machine.

Bozos of Bones, where's the setting to change the size of the unit circles? Never noticed that. Sounds like a good tip.
motub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 02:04 PM   #43
Magness
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by motub:
Magness, so do I, but what, you never reload a save? That turns your AI back on, even if you saved with it off. At least it does on my machine.
Never seen this behavior in my games.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 06:06 PM   #44
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

The setting doesn't modify the size of the circles, but it's appearance cases. Ranging from zero-noone, through mid-your party, enemy being attacked by your party to high-all. There's more slider points, I don't want to go in detail. Go to options, game options. If not there, try feedback.