Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 08-16-2004, 10:03 AM   #51
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
/)eathKiller!

Report for the duty! The HADB has need of your services! We are revived, and I have been chosen as the new leader (Hiram is married; he doesn't set a good example for world domination anymore)! I need you, /)eathKiller to come up with a new sig for me! Something grand! Something that carries out the greatness of the HADB!
No kittens! No Japanese anime creatures!
damn...i can't delete that...but why don't you read the rules b4 posting...

1.this is for discussing matters relating to the Team
2.please post here only if you are a memeber of the team, or have comments.

3.to become a memeber, PM me, with what you'd like to do, if draw, then read 3A
3A. please put up a picture, at www.imagestash.com and PM me the link,
4.Members, should put the link of their works regarding IW, here.
4b. if you don't have one yet, please make an account on Deviant Art.
5. WE are not accepting Sig Requests/Pic Requests Yet
6.Sig/pic Requests should be done in the request thread (which BTW isn't made yet, since the team is still on the way)
Old 08-16-2004, 10:52 AM   #52
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Gnarf got no clue whether or not he'll make thy meeting :/
Gnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 12:19 AM   #53
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Hadb Greatness? I'm working on it right now, cheif! Just gimme a little time. I spent all day working on this: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/9872100/ and I'm tired. But I bet i can whip up something real spiffy soon.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:46 PM   #54
Spirits forever

since the last meeting was...*empty*, i'd try for another meeting, but i first want to know, who's still in and who's out...
Old 08-18-2004, 07:49 PM   #55
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I am in [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2004, 08:10 PM   #56
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:

1.this is for discussing matters relating to the Team
2.please post here only if you are a memeber of the team, or have comments.

3.to become a memeber, PM me, with what you'd like to do, if draw, then read 3A
3A. please put up a picture, at www.imagestash.com and PM me the link,
4.Members, should put the link of their works regarding IW, here.
4b. if you don't have one yet, please make an account on Deviant Art.
5. WE are not accepting Sig Requests/Pic Requests Yet
6.Sig/pic Requests should be done in the request thread (which BTW isn't made yet, since the team is still on the way)
[/QB]
ok maybe i'm a little sensitive but...i thinks ome of these rules are ridiculous. why would we have to create two new accounts at different places? most of us don't want that kind of junk mail. deviant art is nice and all but man it sucks for those of us on slow connections. it takes forever to load anything. i'm sorry i love doing sigs and playing with my graphics programs, but this is too much. goodluck sf, stormy and the rest.
Old 08-18-2004, 09:29 PM   #57
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I only use DA, I have my own hosting site so do not need to use the other, I think that other one is just for those who can not host images, I wish you would consider joining us, you are very talented too [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2004, 11:06 PM   #58
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

but i have a photobucket account, one chock full of ebay images, i can't host anything, and compared to most i am not even an ameture. and i refuse to get a deviant art account. not that i have a problem with them, i just have enough accounts.
Old 08-18-2004, 11:17 PM   #59
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by RevRuby:
but i have a photobucket account, one chock full of ebay images, i can't host anything, and compared to most i am not even an ameture. and i refuse to get a deviant art account. not that i have a problem with them, i just have enough accounts.
like...stormy said...it's for hosting purposes....you'd Don't have to...your choice as long as your pretty serious, and well yeah some of the rules are kinda silly, since i made them all..that's expected [img]tongue.gif[/img] , but it'll get paved i n the way, well if you still want to, you're more than welcome to join