Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2004, 08:00 PM   #11
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

I liked BR, and that was made by the same company. I really didn't like the customer support (they shut down the forums and only gave like 3 patches, none of which actually fixed the balance problemsx in the game). Hopefully, this game will be like that one was.
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!
Old 05-08-2004, 09:05 PM   #12
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

I agree with Bozos. I would hope it would be like WC III for the online playing aspect. Something fast pace and fun. But like all good things time will tell.

Jorath I love that little sig those are some of my favorite characters in that movie. And since my daughter loves that movie I see it every few days.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:29 PM   #13
Son of Osiris

Whoa, whoa, WHOA!!! Did you say it was a dungeons and dragons *strategy* game?

Excuse me for a minute.....

[img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2004, 11:19 PM   #14
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
I hope that,this game will be good.
Really? I was kinda hoping for it to be crap... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2004, 11:24 PM   #15
The Hierophant

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
Jorath I love that little sig those are some of my favorite characters in that movie. And since my daughter loves that movie I see it every few days.
Yeah, except they are actually saying 'mate' with an 'Outback' Australian accent. It just sounds like they're saying 'mine' [img]smile.gif[/img] Bloody Aussies... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2004, 07:12 AM   #16
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

wow should be cool. another strategy game. hope it'll be like Warcraft 3.
Old 05-09-2004, 02:11 PM   #17
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
quote:
Yeah, except they are actually saying 'mate' with an 'Outback' Australian accent. It just sounds like they're saying 'mine' [img]smile.gif[/img] Bloody Aussies... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Really I will have to put the subtitles on and check it out. Either way I still find it cute.

P.s or you pulling my leg and getting the aussies made again. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2004, 07:57 AM   #18
The Hierophant

Quote:
Really I will have to put the subtitles on and check it out. Either way I still find it cute.

P.s or you pulling my leg and getting the aussies made again. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
No really, they're making a joke at the expense of Aussies. You'd have to have grown up 'next door' to those buggers to truly understand
I don't think it will come up under subtitles though. But trust me, I've genuinely heard Aussies say 'good day mate' as 'geeday maaaoit'. Just as we Kiwis say 'Gidday mayte'. It's a South Pacific Colonial thing
Old 05-10-2004, 01:37 PM   #19
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Well, this sounds fantastic. Wish they'd hurry up and get it out.
Old 05-10-2004, 02:07 PM   #20
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sounds exciting - but I'm not much for online roleplaying (just don't have the time nor schedule to play with others in real time). So I hope it will still have the single player option.