Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-05-2002, 10:56 AM   #11
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

ROFLMAO!!!
[img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Too good!!
"14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal
position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
Brilliant
Old 02-05-2002, 11:51 AM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Here are some things I did when I was 12-15:

1. Roll 10-speed tires down the isles--while wearing those 'cool' 80's mirrored sunglasses and a mannequin hair wig. LOL! We did too!

2. lurk near someone shopping, and right as they go to pick an item up to look at, grab it first, and go 'ohhh.. now this looks nice'. follow them and do this a few times.

3. Go to the fishing area, and open up one of those portable boat air horns.. OH.. the ENTIRE store will go silent after you blow it.. my friend and I fell down in tears laughing.

4. ACT like you are stealing in front of those 'bubble cams', pretend like you are stuffing stuff down yer pants and look around and walk quickly to the exit.. lol.. Friend did that.. funny as hell.

5. Pick stuff out of other people shopping carts and ask them if you could have it.

6. In the dressing room, make LOUD grunting/straining noises.

7. Hide in a circular clothing rack, and moan like a ghost saying 'we're the haunted cheap shirts' (lol.. drunk).

8. Count the rednecks or the rebel flag t-shirts being worn [img]smile.gif[/img]

9. Count the people with missing teeth and smell.

10. Find the microphone that allows you to make announcments store wide, and say "Oh god, I am going to shit my pants.. I can't make it Sir.." then make a fart sound with your underarm/hand. (my friend did this at a Woolco when I was 13) hehe..

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 02-05-2002, 01:08 PM   #13
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

OMG....ROTFLMAO........That is funny as hell [img]graemlins/1drinkspit.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

You Can Not Hide
Old 02-05-2002, 01:54 PM   #14
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by AngelofDeath:
Has anyone tried any of these?

2. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 2-minute intervals.

Yes I have done that one from time to time in the past...that and the rest a very funny!
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-05-2002, 06:28 PM   #15
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I think Ive doen a number 11 the mission impossible one before
Old 02-05-2002, 07:11 PM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm afraid I'm guilty. Sometimes when I'm grocery shopping and someone has their back turned I'll put an item in their cart. I'll be 38 this month and cant grow up [img]tongue.gif[/img] Once I happened to be behind a woman in line that I did it to. She caught one thing but didnt notice a couple things LOL

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]

Old 02-05-2002, 07:24 PM   #17
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I'm afraid I'm guilty. Sometimes when I'm grocery shopping and someone has their back turned I'll put an item in their cart. I'll be 38 this month and cant grow up [img]tongue.gif[/img] Once I happened to be behind a woman in line that I did it to. She caught one thing but didnt notice a couple things LOL

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]

LOL. I did that to my aunt once when she took me with her to the dollar-plus store. She picked up the item ~ which was a cheapy tooth-brush holder ~ and stared at it a long time, then said "Why'd I want this for?" I couldn't believe she thought she actually did it herself!!
Old 02-06-2002, 12:29 AM   #18
Lifetime
Red Dragon

I HAVE to try that Mission Impossible thing.. LOL
Funny as hell!
Old 02-06-2002, 01:08 AM   #19
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
LOL!!!!! O might have to try a number 11. But I have put things in peoples carts while they wearnt looking,hehehehe.
Old 02-06-2002, 01:31 AM   #20
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:

I really like this one "13. Hide in the clothing rack, and when people browse through
say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!""

LMAO!!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] yep agreed, 13 is the best.... and LOL 2 u to Ziroc!