Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-21-2001, 05:40 PM   #51
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

er.... OH NO! cant counter the ladies or the whisky! all we have are buck-toothed chicks which can bite fairly well (a near match) and pee-water extremly watered-down 1% alcohol 99% water whisky! you win this round, Mr. Fallen Paladin...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 05:43 PM   #52
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
er.... OH NO! cant counter the ladies or the whisky! all we have are buck-toothed chicks which can bite fairly well (a near match) and pee-water extremly watered-down 1% alcohol 99% water whisky! you win this round, Mr. Fallen Paladin...

And a hard fought battle it was!
When on earth did you become my follower?

Here, have some *REAL* whiskey and we'll call a truce for now.... hell, i'll even teach you a few scottish folk songs since I like you...

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen
Old 09-21-2001, 05:47 PM   #53
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:

And a hard fought battle it was!
When on earth did you become my follower?

Here, have some *REAL* whiskey and we'll call a truce for now.... hell, i'll even teach you a few scottish folk songs since I like you...

heh,i became your follower when you began to teach me the ways of evil when i was combatting Gwhanos. and i think ill be taking that whisky offer, if we can keep it hidden from Cloudy...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 05:50 PM   #54
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
heh,i became your follower when you began to teach me the ways of evil when i was combatting Gwhanos. and i think ill be taking that whisky offer, if we can keep it hidden from Cloudy...

*hic*

Ach, Cloudy's nowhere to be seen!
I would make a bid to take over the café again, but in my current..em...*hic*.. condition, i very much doubt i'd make it more than three steps before collapsing on the floor....

------------------

Old 09-21-2001, 05:51 PM   #55
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well now that Cloudy's *hic* gone, chug up! *hic* hey everybody! *hic* free rou... *hic!* owwww...

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.
Old 09-21-2001, 05:55 PM   #56
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

*hic*

Oh flower o' scotland,
when will we..*hic*... see,
Your likes *hic* aga..*hic*..in..,

Oh bugger...*throws up behind couch*.

------------------

Old 09-21-2001, 05:56 PM   #57
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Aaaaaah, Jerome, thou art truly a worthy son of Caledonia

And on a cultural note here is a Scottish Folk Song

I Will Go
(Trad, translated from Gaelic and additional words by Roddy MacMillan)

cho: I will go, I will go, when the fighting is over
To the land o' McLeod that I left to be a soldier,
I will go, I will go.

When the King's son came along, he called us a' together,
Saying, "Brave Highland men, will ye fight for my father?"
I will go, I will go

I've a buckle on my belt, a sword in my scabbard,
A red coat on my back and a shilling in my pocket,
I will go, I will go.

When they put us all on board the lasses were singing
But the tears came to their eyes when the bells started ringing
I will go, I will go.

When we landed on the shore and saw the foreign heather,
We knew that some would fall and would stay there forever,
I will go, I will go.

(sing slowly: ad lib)
When we came back to the glen, the winter was turning,
Our goods lay in the snow and our houses were burning.
I will go, I will go.
(chorus)

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 09-21-2001).]
Old 09-21-2001, 05:57 PM   #58
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Elif? Those pesky alcoholbugs appear to be flitting about the Cafe! Do stick them in the parking garage next door, would you? *waves bye bye to Seph and Jerome and hands them each a pot of hot tea and coffee, no mugs teehee*

Sorceror Alex, you are always welcome!

Abysynthe, kind as ever. Have a great weekend!

Seph? You're recruiting memebers?! Whoohoo! As offical Welcome Wagon here, I'm purrrtypleased to hear it!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-21-2001, 05:58 PM   #59
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Speaking of Gwhanos...where the heck has he been all day? I've been jumping around from thread to thread today and I don't think I've seen him post.

------------------

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)

*Member of the HADB clan. Mage extraordinair.
Occasional subjugate to Gwhanos the Fluffy *
(when G is behaving)
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."
Old 09-21-2001, 05:59 PM   #60
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Gwhanos probably in school right now, considering he lives in Vancouver.

------------------

Admirer of the Lioness.