Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 06:53 PM   #1
emilyh
Welcomed New User

How do you get into the room near the back entrance, between the two rooms with water? I have a feeling the last monkey idol I'm searching for is in there, but I've been all over the temple and I can't figure out how to get in. What am I missing?
Old 12-01-2000, 07:18 PM   #2
Mammawlin

I don't think that the monkey idol is in there since this room comes much later after you go into the snake mouth. Keep looking for the idol - sometimes you run into a monkey that is carrying one by the room with all the doors you needed coins to open - but sometimes they are other places, just keep looking - it is a big place! God speed!

Old 12-01-2000, 07:59 PM   #3
emilyh
Welcomed New User

The idols I have are the one from the secret room above the kitchen, the one from the prisoner, and the one from the monkey. I only need one more. So far the only room I haven't gotten into is that room near the entrance, unless there's another secret room I'm missing.

EmilyH
Old 12-02-2000, 04:28 AM   #4
Astyanax12

The gate near the back door cannot be opened. The fourth monkey idol is in one of the rooms that requires the coin lock. There are six of these, have you opened them all?

There is also another gate near the library which can only be opened from the far side, this is the exit from the undertemple and the naga. The way in to the undertemple is through the big serpent statue in the room with the brazier.