Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 12:02 AM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Fear not, beloved one, I think I did save it! I learned my lesson with our last mini-crash! Wordperfect file, love?! Yesssss! I am goooooood! (very big grin)

StormCloud in purple
Old 02-20-2001, 12:07 AM   #2
BLACK KNIGHT

That's why you my Queen! Just email it to me (minus any viruses, please.) Someone opened a 7 dwarfs thing here. We got Norton's virus package, but it did a number on our personal space.

Thank you, my dear! You are the best. You didn't get today off, did you? Us poor Underwriters didn't. Woe is me. But today is a slow day, so more posting for me!

BK

Old 02-20-2001, 12:29 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Will do, BK! My Norton is updated as of a few months ago, but it should be ok. Hey, I'm paranoid about computer viruses but even this totally suspicious StormCloud opened a LOVE virus-infected message at work purporting to be from our Univ President ....and as soon as I clicked, my brain kicked in and said NOOOOOOO! but too late. My tech people laughed. My usual tech just said "welcome to the club" and disinfected my poor pc! Only time I've been caught! Gonna go see what I managed to save from the saga. I'm sure I got something... Oh, and the general consensus was you should write the jerome/ladyw story, I think.

I'm off today. I had the option to work and get paid time and a half, but frankly, I need the time as much as the money. I'd say I'm sorry you had to work today, but I'm not. You wouldn't be posting if you weren't at work!

StormCloud
Old 02-20-2001, 11:44 AM   #4
BLACK KNIGHT

Hey, yeah, looking at work, it seems that my server went down here too. I don't suppose anyone printed out my long posts/stories? CH 1-4 was lost here and I am not sure how to word the request for retrieval. You know, "hey I was writing something on Word and it was lost in the last crash. What? Oh, some Microsoft Word docs. Oh, ummm . . . just some stories I was writing for my on-line BGII forum I post on constantly at work. You want to see me in a conference room? Bring my Badge? Why do I need to bring my coat and any personal stuff from my desk . . . "

So if someone happened to for any reason save my post, I would love to get 'em back. And I was just last night thinking I need to save them on floppies today . . .

Thanks

BK

Old 02-20-2001, 11:53 AM   #5
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Er, no, tough break though man! I really enjoyed that stuff
Old 02-20-2001, 11:59 AM   #6
BLACK KNIGHT

Thanks! Especially since you were, ummm . . . slightly killed off in one of em. I never did get to see the reply to whether or not to go into Ladywendy and yous story. Was there a favoritable audiance to it, or no comments ect? I hate crashes! Stupid ($*(@#4*#(*@# thing ummm, hey, anyone know where to get a new keyboard? Quickly, before my boss sees this one in pieces . . . although the guy next to me is out today . . . hmmmmm . . .

BK

Old 02-20-2001, 02:53 PM   #7
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

I would indeed love to hear your talk BK, and everyone else too! You have talent and skill with writing and i hope you continue to produce such fantastic stories!
[enough of the compliments - i hate you really )

Since CB's been off flirting with Armisael i feel quite lonley (sniff).....
Old 02-20-2001, 03:05 PM   #8
BLACK KNIGHT

Thanks, Accumulation Queen, I knew I could count on you.

BK