Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-14-2001, 07:42 AM   #11
Wizard of the Dribble
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks for the replies, people.

i find korgan disagrees with my party quite a bit but it doesnt actually cause any trouble as of yet. i take it that he causes more trouble later on?

also i did briefly have anomen in my party but i thought he was a bit of a softy so i got rid of him once i had sorted out his dad etc. is he really that good? everyone keeps going on about him! is it possible to drop yoshimo from my party when i go to sort out irenicus and then pick the swine up again later cos i have invested serious time in him now, level 12/11 fighter thief.

also what level is imoen when she comes back? i think it may be the end of the road for nalia when that happens!
Old 08-14-2001, 09:48 AM   #12
Darkon Blackblood
The Magister

yes korgan will cause problems
once anomen gets knighted he's awsome i mean look at his name An Omen
no yoshimo betrays you and you must kill him
so going to spellhold this is my suggested party
ur Human Kensai
Minsc (or Keldorn)
Valygar
Anomen (wait till he gets knited to leave)
Nalia
And Yoshimo

When u get to brynlaw before spellhold fully unequip and then
release Yoshimo and pick up imoen in spellhold and keep both
imoen and nalia and keep potions of master theivery handy
Old 08-18-2001, 08:34 PM   #13
Starkiller
The Magister

If you are really attached to Yoshimo hunt around for a post about saving him...supposedly there is some way..NOT CHEATING PER SE to beat the system by dropping him, and even though he will die when you come back you can ressurect him or something...I dont really know you would have to check the post to find out exactly since it is quite a specific method if I recall correctly. I never really bothered, I said let the game play its course, but my party never really did recover from the loss of the best thief in the game...(I really dislike Jan, I have a friend who brags like that, and it pisses me off), but if you really feel you've invested a lot in Yoshimo then by all means, go for it.

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"