Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2004, 11:24 AM   #61
Elif Godson
Dracolich

They have phant, what other feminity type do ya need in NZ j/k
Old 11-04-2004, 01:00 PM   #62
Thoran
Galvatron

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ada_haven_dc_2

No rush to the border yet... but who knows. Personally I've come to the conclusion that governments stink ANYWHERE you go.

All I want is for a gubberment to take as little of my money as possible, muck about with my personal life as little as possible (or preferably NOT AT ALL), and keep the roads clean and maintained, utilities running, and bad guys away from my front door (including the bible thumpers... but I don't think they're ready to declare war on them just yet).

You go to any other developed country and they'll be taxing and meddling at least as much as GW's doing... so it's a no-win situation IMO.
Old 11-04-2004, 01:03 PM   #63
Jorath Calar
Harper

Seems like the brits are not exactly happy with the election results... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2004, 02:04 PM   #64
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, the legendary Sysmä of Finland is a nice place to stay. We got a little mafia war going on (if you believe the papers) but i'ts okay unless you like to walk on the street between 6.00 am and 3.00 pm.
Quote:
Originally posted by Stratos:
We'll go in viking style with longboats, anyone who resists will be cut down to size with axes and swords. We'll celebrate our victory with roasted boar and mead.
Wow! Can I come with you? I can (theoretically) operate a bow.
Old 11-04-2004, 07:35 PM   #65
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:

Seems like the brits are not exactly happy with the election results... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh, man, I want to buy that thing (Whatever it is, magazine?), and frame it!

Move here, to Canada! Vancouver's nice, and so is *shudder* Calgary. [img]smile.gif[/img] (Unless you don't want a mini Dubya, in which case move someplace in the east).
Old 11-04-2004, 07:47 PM   #66
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
They have phant, what other feminity type do ya need in NZ j/k
Oooooooh! Cheap-shot! Don't make me get out my cat-scratchin' nails now! You thilly goothe!

Seriously though, Jonas, the ladies here are about as fine as you can expect to find anywhere. And the further north you go, the hotter it gets, and the fewer clothes they wear
Old 11-04-2004, 08:01 PM   #67
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Thoran:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ada_haven_dc_2

No rush to the border yet... but who knows. Personally I've come to the conclusion that governments stink ANYWHERE you go.

All I want is for a gubberment to take as little of my money as possible, muck about with my personal life as little as possible (or preferably NOT AT ALL), and keep the roads clean and maintained, utilities running, and bad guys away from my front door (including the bible thumpers... but I don't think they're ready to declare war on them just yet).

You go to any other developed country and they'll be taxing and meddling at least as much as GW's doing... so it's a no-win situation IMO.
Oh, sorry, if you don't want your money taken then , don't come here!

Actually it's funny. On CBC radio (Canada's radio station) the topic was about this very thing, since so many people threatened to move if he was re-elected!
Old 11-04-2004, 08:23 PM   #68
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I told my wife were moving there, she said okay [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2004, 02:55 AM   #69
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You have two wives ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2004, 11:01 PM   #70
Eagle eye
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Strider:
Do you hear that Swedes and Aussies, bigger breasts and more money? Looks like a winner. Now how about New Zealand. Any beauties over there? I know the land looks great but a man has got to settle down sometimes with a nice woman.
New Zealand has everything you'll ever need...