Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 12-30-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I cannot bash the door at ACT 1. There's a guy inside and he wont go out. But there isnt bash option? When i click on the doors it just says locked. I cannot cast any spells on door as well. How can i bash the door?
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:30 PM   #2
SkyRanger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I found this out later in the game. I tried going to the character sheet for the other party members and setting the option for Pick Locks to "On" in the Behavior Tab. Then, when my main character (Paladin) couldn't open a door or chest, other party members would attack it and usually bust it open. If you don't have a rogue in your party to pick locks, this is the only other way I've found. Just be ready to absorb trap damage sometimes though.
SkyRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:49 PM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

whoa I found it! You have to press right button veryyyyyy long. so long that I dont noticed
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:06 PM   #4
SkyRanger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cool. Thanks for that. I had no other idea how to bash and it was quite frustrating. Appreciated.
SkyRanger is offline   Reply With Quote