Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-08-2001, 06:25 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

May 08, 2001

Jusrt like any other usualy, boring, disgustfully sunny, and pathetically peacful day! more work, stupid ugly stinky master Razor told me to cut more zombie skulls. this bastard has been telling me what to do for nearly two years! I am no slave!

Well, life is not all that bad as a necormecor, nothing more satisfying than throwing heros into Zombie Pit and replay the scences of Gladiator, and watch them hack each other apart! send a pack zombies into young princess' chamber and listen to the delightful screams of our little bueaty, when the heros are eating their dinner, mix the food with guts, stomache, brain matters... argggghhhh, hmmmmmmm, they will never want to eat fast food again!

or, when I successfully raised a zombie, I have to dig him out if he is already buried. well, the most exciting moment was when the digger crash into little cute zombie's skull and make a sharp, nasty crack sound in the mid-night! *woosh* *woosh* *woosh* *woosh* fascinating!

ack, anyway, you disgusting humans would never know the joy to dance with death! yeah right, go celebrate your party, and you will find a horde of skeletons, hehehehe, wuhahahaha, buahahaha,

alright, i got to go cut more skulls. hey! i use the top half as containers, but the grey matters are really hard to clean up, ne wya, got to go.

Old 05-08-2001, 06:41 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Err, yah. Err, have fun with all that. Yeah. Alrighty then......

250 - arsh youm OK? Youshhound funny.

------------------
Old 05-08-2001, 06:45 PM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Err, yah. Err, have fun with all that. Yeah. Alrighty then......

250 - arsh youm OK? Youshhound funny.

de way yuo tulk jusht shoundz more 'nd more funnier evely time we met, maybe I can usz shome wierd zombie weez acchent liek yuo huv, huh?

Old 05-08-2001, 06:46 PM   #4
onthepequod
Quintesson

I'm not sure what you do during an average day but I'm confident I don't want to know.
Old 05-08-2001, 06:56 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
de way yuo tulk jusht shoundz more 'nd more funnier evely time we met, maybe I can usz shome wierd zombie weez acchent liek yuo huv, huh?

yesh ifink a zombie woush be goode for me's acchent, shometimes I shay fwings wif a lot of S'sshes I likke too hisshhh

------------------
Old 05-09-2001, 02:05 AM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

May 09, 2001

Well, today I had my first test. the subject is: How Zombilizing Affects Global Macroeconomics. well, it is the a 100-level course, but I am sure as hell Master Razor made a shitload deal out of it. The questions are pretty hard, considering my field of studying. The key thing is to write about evil, evil, evil, yehehehehehe, Anyway, tomorrow I will have a test on Principle of Necromecy. YES! this is my favorite subject, hey, I can recite all 12 commandments with no problem, here goes:

1) Thou shoult not covert thou neibougher's coffin
2) Thou shoult not do good
3) Thou shoult pervert natural as much as thou can
4) Thou shoult not have a zombie with no scars. the more the better!
5) Thou shoult not store soup and shampoo
6) Thou shoult commite thefting and murdering at every chance
7) Thou shoult lie for thou course
8) Thou shoult not do with more than four zombies of opposite sex at the same time
9) Thou shoult honor thou brothers and sisters' unlife
10) Thou shoult always plan to advance and gain more power!
11) Thou shoult always smell like someone that has died for more than a year!
12) Thou... err... thou... err, crap, I got read more books, forgot this one

well, wish myself luck. hmmm, after studying the exams, I went to Dropy. Dropy is my zombie-wanna-be. I haven't successfully raised it yet. It is going to be a great achievement for an appretices to raise his own zombie within two years of study. I am the first one in the Devourer's Acadmy! hmmm, I know I cannot let Master Razor know about it. The old lurk (note: lurk is a term of the Devourer's Acadmy. sometimes when a necromacer's experiement gone wrong, they create dangerous creatures that wanders in the darkness, those are generalized as 'lurk'. Amoung the necromacers of the Devourer's Acadmy, lurk indicate dangerous and devoluted mages) would for sure as hell be aware of my talent,

Dropy is doing fine. I've cleaned the joints, more yellowish and greenish staff dropds out from his holes. damn this nasty peasent. what in abyss did he eat before he die? I remember he was drunk badly, and lay on the side of the road like a deader he was. one quick smash with a rock finished him, the blow poked his eyes out, it was funny. oh well, he is not likely going to need them anyway.

ack, the lurk is calling me again. screw you bastard, some day, I will...
Old 05-09-2001, 04:13 AM   #7
Sir_Tainly

You are keeping a Dairy? when can we expect our milk?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-09-2001, 05:57 AM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

hehehe, hope you guys don't vomit after reading it.
Old 05-09-2001, 06:52 AM   #9
dafan

dont have to worry... my stomac is sooooo empty... been sick in three days... been vomiting all the time I hate to be sck

------------------

I'm a protector of good

a seeker of truth

a symbol of light
Old 05-09-2001, 07:06 AM   #10
Rikard

yep had the same experiances

------------------

The Githyanki Necromancer - High Magician of the Holy Flame