Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-27-2001, 01:42 AM   #1
crymson77
Manshoon

Not sure This could be a SPOLIER. How many times do you get to sleep with aerie? I know the first time I went through, I was running a good champain, and the first time she brought it up, I told her I though we should wait till the time is right or what ever. Then That was about it for the rest of SOA. If I remember corectly. Its been awhile but I dont recall her talking about anything romantic, untill I got to TOB. She might have been babbling about flying or something, but she wasnt putting out. Then she finally brought it up again in TOB, This time I said yes, she showed me her stumps, and a few weaks later she tells me shes pregnant. Then, how ever many months later, she has a baby in one of her inventory slots. Not sure if thats normal, but I went with it. Suffie to say, other than her talking to me about keeping the pregnancy a secret, there was no more love talk, nor any intamate incounters.

This time I'm running a slightly more evil champain. Being nuetral evil, I still havent done that many outlandish things, and I was still able to find my way into a relation ship with aerie. When she brought it up the first time, I said yes, being the slick little elf that I am. a week or so latter she gives me the bit about needing to find her own way for a while... I said cool, and that pretty much where Im at. I'm in the underdark, And I'm just wondering a few things...

Does she get pregnant? Will she bring it up again before TOB? How many times do you get to sleep with her? Is it a one shot deal? If I get her mad, say like sleeping by with the drow chick, and then she breaks it off, then am I free to pursue another relationship? What if I get her pregnant and then get her mad. who gets the kid. I barely have enough inventory slots as it is. Will she break it off after having a kid?

Answer what you can, I'm just looking for some insight. Basiclly I want to see if I can be a player and make my way around to every one who is available to me. Maybe even a few of the chicks out on the docks at spell hold.
Anywya, I'm out.

[This message has been edited by crymson77 (edited 09-27-2001).]
Old 09-27-2001, 04:13 AM   #2
Tina
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In SoA you only get to sleep with her once, and then it's OVER, I mean, the end, she's no longer you girl. BUT it will start again in ToB. What excactly happens there I don't know.
If you don't do it in SoA the relationship can continue, but I'm not sure about it. Just something in the comercial walkthrough book I have at home, about Aerie being kidnapped and tortured etc.
Does anyone know something about that ?
Old 09-27-2001, 04:29 AM   #3
crymson77
Manshoon

I dont recall that happening to me, but then again my short term memory isn't all that great either. But it does sound awfully familiar. And on a completley different note, and not that it matters, but I think its pretty cool that my question was answered by a girl. Provided that Tina is a chicks name. And if it's not... Well, then... I'm not sure what to say.......

[This message has been edited by crymson77 (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old 09-28-2001, 12:30 AM   #4
crymson77
Manshoon

By the way... Does anyone one know what it is people use to check the status of there relationship... Something about "Love talk"
Old 09-28-2001, 06:14 AM   #5
Zbyszek

Quote:
Originally posted by crymson77:
By the way... Does anyone one know what it is people use to check the status of there relationship... Something about "Love talk"
In ShadowKeeper there are Global Variables NPCnameRomanceActive :1 - beginning, 2- you are in, 3 - its over

LoveTalk is local for each NPC and shows progress - number of talks.

Old 09-29-2001, 03:30 AM   #6
crymson77
Manshoon

STill wondering what everyones thoughts are on the topic question\s... i.e. Does the pregnancy only come up in TOB?, Does she not get pregnat the first time it happens?, etc etc.
Old 09-30-2001, 03:54 AM   #7
ReGiN

Well, well....getting a little intimate with Aerie aye?
Well I only know I've slept with her like two times i ToB already, and I've just started!
But I don't know anything about any baby....
does it have to do with my alignement?
I'm an elf ranger whose good neutral.

By the way.....Can you have a romance with Jaheira?

------------------

Old 09-30-2001, 05:22 AM   #8
crymson77
Manshoon

Your alignment is fine. she'll be pregnant in a few weeks, unless I made the whole thing up...