Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-10-2001, 10:41 PM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Oh, I was kinda wondering where this was coming from, guess I better look lol
Uh yah...you look! I'll ck that post from Charlie as he seems to have left this thread already.

BE right back everyone!

Cloudypie

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 10:46 PM   #32
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Wendys smoking pot Wendys smoking pot Wendys smoking pot.....actually I have no idea but had to tease
No Wendy's Not No Wendy's Not
hackhack DOH!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 10:51 PM   #33
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

*grin* Sorry Wendy but I had to tease. I didnt realize you were talking about somthing from another thread lol
Old 04-10-2001, 10:59 PM   #34
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm off to bed, Nite nite Cloudysnuggles and Wendynotsmokingpot
Old 04-10-2001, 11:10 PM   #35
Charlie
Lord Ao

Quote:
Hey Charlie, did you ever get my e-mail about my van? I read you had been having e-mail problems and wondered if it got through?
I dunno LoA, last I heard it was still in trouble. I actually asked if your truck was sorted in a post in the W & W forum tonight, is it? I do hope so mate, you didn't deserve that kind of thing after the expense of a new engine.

CB, yes I know e-mails are the best way etc but I detest using it and I'm intentionally avoiding getting into the habit of using it regularly. I don't know, I don't like the idea of being filled with spam and crap from people or companies I've never heard of and I can't work the poxy thing properly anyway. For some reason nothing is in there in order of any kind (it used to be) so dates are intermixed and I find it a big pain in the arse all round. All my life I've been particularly hard to "nail down" (through my own choosing) and I don't find it too easy to let that go. I refused to have a mobile phone until relatively recently and many people still consider me very hard to get hold of even now I own one. It spends most of it's life with a battery flatter than a witches tit or if charged it's often turned off anyway. I know it makes life hard for you guys but it's me, it's the way I am. I'll look in there evey so often if I know somethings coming but more often than not I forget I've even got the facility.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-10-2001, 11:33 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I dunno LoA, last I heard it was still in trouble. I actually asked if your truck was sorted in a post in the W & W forum tonight, is it? I do hope so mate, you didn't deserve that kind of thing after the expense of a new engine.

CB, yes I know e-mails are the best way etc but I detest using it and I'm intentionally avoiding getting into the habit of using it regularly. I don't know, I don't like the idea of being filled with spam and crap from people or companies I've never heard of and I can't work the poxy thing properly anyway. For some reason nothing is in there in order of any kind (it used to be) so dates are intermixed and I find it a big pain in the arse all round. All my life I've been particularly hard to "nail down" (through my own choosing) and I don't find it too easy to let that go. I refused to have a mobile phone until relatively recently and many people still consider me very hard to get hold of even now I own one. It spends most of it's life with a battery flatter than a witches tit or if charged it's often turned off anyway. I know it makes life hard for you guys but it's me, it's the way I am. I'll look in there evey so often if I know somethings coming but more often than not I forget I've even got the facility.

Charlie,

Oh honey, its ok! I'm just so used to using it and I find it very convenient! Faster and easier to say what I need to all at once in one place.And then find the answers coming there too. Plus I do flit around here on the board and that means I miss lots of things! But don't fret!

Do you know what program you have for email? Is it Outlook ? (just guessing that'd be what frugal uses) There ARE much easier programs out there that wouldn't be so bothersome. sigh... no, I am NOT pressuring, love. Just offering solutions as you may want one some day! And I don't own a cell phone/digital phone at all! THAT'S RIGHT...babbler extraordinaire doesn't have one! LOL

We still on tomorrow? You feeling better?

I'm gonna have to clean up around here before Friday! Don't want the cable techs to choke on dustbunnies and cat hair behind the computer! LOL

CB

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever