Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-30-2001, 08:08 PM   #181
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:
Sorry if you think I'm ignoring you CB, but having a modem (phone not cable) really sucks. I'm lucky if I can get one statement in before I get dropped. I appreciate the greetings though and wish them back to you as well.
Aww, sorry Tobbs! I have a winmodem you know. I frequently start to reply to something and then have to refresh 3 or 4 times to get it to unfreeze.

I've been telling you how glad I am to see you and asking how you are doing these days?! Did you see where I thanked you for quoting me at the milestone point of the great big Memnoch original spammer-confession thread? I did a 'Retirement" thread about it because it was the first to be 'closed' on the new board and because no other thread will outdo it numbers-wise, because we all agreed not to spam in that way (for rank) again and not to let threads get past 500 for the stability of the board. But I did want to say how very touched I was that you were quoting me in that 1000th (?) post and I got to be there sort of , even though real life kept me from posting much at the end of that thread! thanks, Tobbs!

Cloudalicious

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-30-2001, 08:10 PM   #182
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Dublin Grocer:
Hello everybody. Oh sorry, I thought there was a party here, I must have the wrong pub!
Dublin Grocer (Can I call you Dub? )- welcome to the pub! We are having mellow end of the week, GLAD IT IS FRIDAY, conversations over good drinks and supposedly, food. Our bartender Lord of Alcohol ran off someplace, though. sigh...

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-30-2001, 08:11 PM   #183
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Hello everybody. Oh sorry, I thought there was a party here, I must have the wrong pub!
Oh there's a party in here, C'mon in!!

*hops behind the bar*

What can I get you?

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #184
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Welcome Dublin!!! How do you fare this eve?

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #185
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'm back LadyCloudyFreshTurnipofLove! Miss me? Dinners been ordered, maybe tomorrow we can eat out? Lets see, Mortons (or however they spell it) for steaks? And for dessert....hmmmmmmmmmm,.....maybe CloudySurprise?

Tobbin, funny thing happened at the EXACT moment I was reading your post about connection problems. I was booted. Aint aol great? I tried Earthlink but they arent much better, despite the advertising. Gotta a cheapo camera that I have to buy for trying though
Old 03-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #186
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Aww, sorry Tobbs! I have a winmodem you know. I frequently start to reply to something and then have to refresh 3 or 4 times to get it to unfreeze.

I've been telling you how glad I am to see you and asking how you are doing these days?! Did you see where I thanked you for quoting me at the milestone point of the great big Memnoch original spammer-confession thread? I did a 'Retirement" thread about it because it was the first to be 'closed' on the new board and because no other thread will outdo it numbers-wise, because we all agreed not to spam in that way (for rank) again and not to let threads get past 500 for the stability of the board. But I did want to say how very touched I was that you were quoting me in that 1000th (?) post and I got to be there sort of , even though real life kept me from posting much at the end of that thread! thanks, Tobbs!

Cloudalicious

Nope, didn't see that message. I did see you referencing to it in the good-bye thread, but I wasn't able to find it (Didn't have the time then). Well, I figured that the thread was yours and was posting from messages one page at a time. I wasn't trying to "plug" up the thread with needless spamming, but figured it would be retired at 1000 and it was just taking forever. I was at work and didn't have anything going on, so I just kept adding more and more. Figured someone else would see me posting, but I finished it out before I noticed I wasn't alone. BTW, don't know when you upgraded your status to Master Spammer, but congratulations, I see Ziroc had that title waiting for you. (Hmmmm. maybe that's why Memnoch slowed down on his posting. LOL)

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-30-2001, 08:14 PM   #187
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Welcome Dublin Grocer! So glad you came in. Nice to meet you! What can you tell us of yourself & your adventures?

The parties in here often are fun.. but we are quiet tonight. I feel the pull of an unfinished quest to free some children that I've heard are being sold as slaves ... but I'd love to hear your story first!

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 03-30-2001, 08:14 PM   #188
Dublin Grocer
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Cloudbringer - of course you can call me Dub. I feel as if I know you already, as if we have met in a previous life.

Do you like anagrams?
Old 03-30-2001, 08:16 PM   #189
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Cloudbringer - of course you can call me Dub. I feel as if I know you already, as if we have met in a previous life.

Do you like anagrams?
Hmmm...I believe it's time to play "Who's Dublin Grocer, really?"

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-30-2001, 08:17 PM   #190
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Dublin Grocer, Hi I'm the Lord of Alcohol. You ever need any advise on any alcohol-related subjects just ask me. Need any advice on anything else, just ask me. I'll drink a few beers and promptly answer with my usual outstanding advice