Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2003, 11:45 AM   #51
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

you think I deserve one? didn't know my child hood was that fuuny
Old 11-10-2003, 03:44 PM   #52
Yanez
Manshoon

Here is my two cents
Age 5, fell down the concrete stairs (12 of them)
Diagnosis: six stitches on my forehead and a scar to match with them.
I remember vividly the ER, my mom was holding me and I wasn't crying anymore. Right next to us sat a man who cut his fingers with a razor blade, and he was yawning all the time. Then a doctor came out to check me, but the man kept whining, so the doctor snapped at him: 'Look at this young man! Half of his head is missing, and he isn't complaining, but you just nicked your finger and you are crying like your guts is popping out!'
Boy, that felt good, but I couldn't laugh because of the pain.

Age 12, kicked by the bull
Diagnosis: mild concussion and 15 minute blackout
OK this is a bit funny one, but it wasn't funny when it happened.
I was cleaning the stable (oh, yes I'm a farmboy), shoveling cow dung, so I turned my back to a bull an bended to pick up the fork, when the bull KICKED!
Hit me in my bottom, and I flew head-first into the opposing wall.Then all went black. Some five minutes later my bro found me lying face down in a pile of you-know-what, picked me up, called mom and dad, cleaned me a little and tried to wake me up. When I woke up, I was dizzy, I didn't knew where was I, and who was I.
And then you know the drill: doctor -> hospital -> 3 days of observation
Needless to say I learned my lesson - Concrete stairs are bad to your health. And: Keep cows out of their kicking range.

[ 11-10-2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Yanez ]
Old 11-10-2003, 04:42 PM   #53
Jorath Calar
Harper

I told my mother about this thread and she told me about one I had forgotten.

When I was 10 years old I had a huge bike, it was in fact an old grown ups bike, I had lots of trouble driving it normally but usually could, then one day I was coming home from a friends house and had to go down a steep hill, the bike always went faster and faster and I finally lost control of it and fell, of it, the road was unpaved and I slided on the gravel probably about 3 meter, It was a hot summerday and I was only wearing shorts and a t-shirt so I got huge scrapes and lot of bleeding on my bot knees, and left elbow... I was quiet far from home and walked all the way home, my parents almost got a heart attack when I got home, they had never seen so much blood on their baby... I think I got about 5 stitches on my knee and I had a scar on it for a very long time...