Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 07-04-2000, 10:31 PM   #1
Ziroc

I just had to say that.. Its a PERFECT voice set for Bruenor Battlehammer, my Dwarf

I've just finished Dragons Eye, now in The Severed Hand prison.. It's an elven prison too.. which means there could be some NICE trinkets to be found here..

Where is everyone else? (No spoilers please)

Ziroc
Old 07-04-2000, 11:31 PM   #2
DailyRich

I just entered the temple to the north of Kuldahar -- EEEK!
Old 07-05-2000, 06:13 AM   #3
kerrwolf

I'm just trudging about Kulduhar, amking ready to set off for the Vale Of Shadows.
I love this game!
Old 07-05-2000, 08:33 AM   #4
Argonus

Working on Dorn's Deep...It's tough as Swiss Steak made by Navy Chef's
Old 07-06-2000, 02:31 PM   #5
Wretched

I've just passed the whole Vale, which stumped me for a little while (I see I'm not the only one, as others are asking about the location of the priestess and such), and am now partway through Dragon's Eye, having completed the 1st level.

I have to say, the battles are really starting to escalate at this point... it's very cool when my characters are standing amongst a huge pile of bodies scattered from wall to wall! Icewind Dale is alot of fun!
Old 04-02-2002, 06:20 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Watching over EastHaven.I beat da game!
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 06:36 PM   #7
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Uhh, Someguy, this post is about 2 years old. You do know that you can read the date it was posted at the top left of the post, don't you ?
Old 04-02-2002, 06:58 PM   #8
Azred
Drow Priestess

He probably didn't mean to; however, I have seen others resurrect the oldest post they can find, just for the sake of doing so.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 10:58 AM   #9
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Strictly speaking, there is no restriction on bumping an old thread if you have something relevant to add to it. That's what a forum is for, after all - a repository for information. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Having said that, the fact that Someguy didn't add any useful information to the thread (as well as the fact that he only has 6 posts to his name and thought to use one of them on bumping this) tells me that he's just a spammer.

I'll be keeping an eye out for you, mate...

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote