Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2000, 01:53 AM   #31
A Mage named Rikard

LARRY IF I SAY (sorry beginning to look like jerome) thy shall help me destroy tipsy, thy shall
Nomatter how stupid the guy we have to help the forces of good

How the hell are we gonna be a Holy flame clan ej?

so sayeth Lloyd Gaius Iulius Rikardo Travanenko Primus Necromancer Extrodinair

Old 10-19-2000, 08:11 AM   #32
Larr2

I believe Jerome to NOT be of the good alignment he brags to be...I shall call a council of the Wise Ones, if needs be, and expose this bothersome sword slinger. It is just a gut feeling that I have, that my actions are the correct one, sir.

Old 10-19-2000, 08:46 AM   #33
Tipsy McSwagger

Well it seems that all manner of a ruckus has started over Jer and me. I can't keep track of who wants to fight who and who wants to kill who although it seems that all manner of ire has been directed in my general direction. What would mother McSwagger say 'bout her poor little boy if she could see him now?

At any rate, I prefer to stay out of such large battles as they tend to cramp me style. So here's what I propose, all of ye go ahead and fight it out. If ye want to fight for me, go ahead, if ye want to fight against me, go ahead. I'll be at the bar.

And for the record, I'm not a drunk they call a thief. I'm a thief who just happens to be drunk most of the time. From what I've seen here, most of you could use some mead to lighten up anyway.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-19-2000, 09:13 AM   #34
gunner

it looks like everyone is boasting and not doing anything about it. i personal don't want to fight anyone, just bad dude in the game. i just find it so amusing of whats come out of a little commit by a boastful paladin and a witty remark from a thief that drinks or a drunk that thieves (only joking tipsy).

if a fight happens please post the results as i can't get back online for another 20 hours.

if it happens i put 5000gps on the thief. i must admit i come from a similar past but liked bashing things up to much not to become a fighter.

Old 10-19-2000, 11:00 AM   #35
A Mage named Rikard

GODDAMMED JEROME IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD

Those who dubblecross people of the first order of the Holy Flame Shall not live to regret it