Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-02-2001, 10:02 PM   #11
Moni

Just be careful Larry!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 09-02-2001, 10:12 PM   #12
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Since so many criminals carry guns going out with a stick is probably not a good idea. The sound of a shotgun being cocked is another story!
Old 09-02-2001, 10:19 PM   #13
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by machinehead:
Since so many criminals carry guns going out with a stick is probably not a good idea. The sound of a shotgun being cocked is another story!
You have a point ...
Well, If the plan was successful, I would not have been heard, and if he did pull a gun, then his shot would have been handicapped with the flashlight in one hand...I think,,,

------------------

Father of the wickedly cute child known as MaryBeth

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 09-02-2001).]
Old 09-02-2001, 10:33 PM   #14
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by machinehead:
I like the way you think.

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"
Old 09-02-2001, 10:36 PM   #15
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Military training stays with you a long time.
Old 09-02-2001, 10:56 PM   #16
Lifetime
Red Dragon

As a pacifist, I'd advise you to calmly announce your presence, wear bright happy colours and invite him for tea to talk things over in a generally civil manner before running to beat his cranium out with a heavy object.

Oh hell..
POUND THE BUGGER! LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO WASTE TEA!

And Larry..just of interest..my memory's short but are'nt they the ones that steal your stuff from your shed and not return it?

------------------
Resident Lurker Guy
Old 09-02-2001, 10:56 PM   #17
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Ahhh i emagen but a well placed blow with a staff could crush the hand before he pulled the trigger
Old 09-02-2001, 11:22 PM   #18
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Larry, I know what it is like to live in a city where you are susceptible to crime. We've had many "night sneakers" around my area as well.

Only thing is, I must comment to you on the fact that you have mentioned in both instances (referring to your previous post about your neighbors), the fact that these people are "black". In your first thread, you mentioned how your neighbors were black, and now again, you mention your "black" neighbors cause someone is creeping round your house. Just think that, dunno, whomever is sneaking around your yard could be anyone, of any color, and you seem a bit prejudice to me, and hey, everyone has his own opinions and is his/her own person, I am not going to knock heads with you on that, but just think that maybe because this forum is so worldwide, you should just not keep bringing up a person's skin color, as that means nothing, and may also offend someone here on this forum.

Not mad Larry, just a friendly comment and observation OK?

------------------
Old 09-02-2001, 11:36 PM   #19
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Larry, I know what it is like to live in a city where you are susceptible to crime. We've had many "night sneakers" around my area as well.

Only thing is, I must comment to you on the fact that you have mentioned in both instances (referring to your previous post about your neighbors), the fact that these people are "black". In your first thread, you mentioned how your neighbors were black, and now again, you mention your "black" neighbors cause someone is creeping round your house. Just think that, dunno, whomever is sneaking around your yard could be anyone, of any color, and you seem a bit prejudice to me, and hey, everyone has his own opinions and is his/her own person, I am not going to knock heads with you on that, but just think that maybe because this forum is so worldwide, you should just not keep bringing up a person's skin color, as that means nothing, and may also offend someone here on this forum.

Not mad Larry, just a friendly comment and observation OK?

*shakes head* *sigh*

Here we go again. Another racial thing. My goodness people if he wants to say black, let him say it. Who gives a damn? I am not meaning to be mean here, I am just so sick of people talking about raical issuses. If it offends anyone, then they shounldnt get offended so easy.

Now I am ganan get my head bitten off by most of you.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 09-02-2001, 11:39 PM   #20
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I say act as crazy as you can. Shout out long strings of incoherrent speach and bring a butcher's knife. Tease your hair into bizarre shapes! Scare the Ba$tard 10 times as much as he would have scared you!

I know from experience, this works!

------------------

Proud new member of LH!