Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2001, 04:40 PM   #11
Moni

Well, I took a crack at this with my copy of Zolar'd encyclopedia of dreams and here is what it had to say about some of the details of your dream.

The colors:
Browns~Big friendships
Grey~Will receive a letter with good news
Blue~(Navy)=prosperity through other people where Azure=a promotion in employment.

The table:
Sitting at a table~Happiness
Friends at a table~Accord among friends

Dreaming of a marriage is a warning of ill health, however if you assisted in this marriage (in the dream), it means that you will have pleasing news of little importance.

To dream of a woman being passionate~She will be justified
To dream of a man being passionate~Passing love
To dream of a knife~Will be invited to a big dinner
Seeing violence done to others~Parties with friends
To dream of murder~Triumph over enemies

Fear of something~Someone will take care of you
Having no fear of a ghost~Will pull through present difficulties.

There was no mention of feelings of apathy as we sometimes experience in watching our dreams as if they were movies.

Now, not knowing how you spend your time with your friends and how hard you might party, I would say to be careful that you don't drink so much that you get ill or don't do any drugs or drugs in excess or drugs you have never done, and check any breads you are eating for molds and meats for being old lol.

I don't use this book to interpret dreams that contain pieces of things I had talked about or thought about before I went to bed, or dreams where I wake up feeling good, but rather to attempt to find some meaning in the few dreams I have sometimes where I will wake up feeling slightly disturbed, with the details playing in my head as I wake...it is those types of dreams that prompt me to look for deeper meaning since there was no peace upon waking, like it is my subconscious telling me something if you can understand what I mean.
Not that this book is the bible of dreams, but it is the most comprehensive and accurate compilation of information regarding them that I have ever seen.

If this source is at all accurate, you will recognize the interpretations as they apply to you.
If none of it applies to being invited to a party and nothing happens, I have wasted your time and apologize.

Just be careful and know that no matter what happens, you have good friends and they will take care of you.

Hugs,
Moni

------------------

Old 08-11-2001, 11:58 AM   #12
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, all I can say I have been happr ever since, and I am about to be introduced to her because I want to be introduced, thanks to a friend.

Anyway, I think it was quite accurate Moni... Thank you... the murder thing was a big turnaround...

One more note... a friend said that you should never see yourself-your body, face, as if watching yourself- in the dream... it is a sign of your soul separating from you body... well, I hope it is not that accurate

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-11-2001, 12:20 PM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Well, all I can say I have been happr ever since, and I am about to be introduced to her because I want to be introduced, thanks to a friend.

Anyway, I think it was quite accurate Moni... Thank you... the murder thing was a big turnaround...

One more note... a friend said that you should never see yourself-your body, face, as if watching yourself- in the dream... it is a sign of your soul separating from you body... well, I hope it is not that accurate

Hey, that is cool that everything is going well and that you found some accuracy in Zolar's interpretation.
I wish you the best of luck in your meeting.
I don't know about the seeing yourself thing...I've never heard that nor do I ever recall actually seeing myself in a dream in that way and the book doesn't give any clues in the places I have tried to find any. I have learned though that the more frightening my dreams are, the better my life is.
*Hugs*
Moni

------------------