Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2000, 07:34 PM   #11
G.W.

Nalia's the best looking of the pics I think. Aerie--fine if you're the type that likes Cosette as posterchild for the Les Mis musical. Jaheria just looks weird. Big hair, too. Mazzy, ok I guess, sort of the Scary Spice look. Viconia, ok, she looks like Christy Turlington, so I should say Nalia's the sweetest looking of the picts.
As for the circles under her eyes, that's from staying up all night helping the less fortunate.

Old 12-15-2000, 07:53 PM   #12
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Nalia DOES look like Drew Barrymore strung out on heroin! Too funny... but Jaheira is just plain funny looking. Looks kind of like Zera from the Planet of the Apes...kinda...
Old 12-15-2000, 10:11 PM   #13
Armisael

I like Jaheira, as long as you don't look at her portrait too long. Less annoying than Aerie and Nalia, at least, hmm?

Old 12-16-2000, 08:55 AM   #14
fruz the impaler

I think we all miss Savanagh (theif i think) from BG1 *sigh*

Old 12-16-2000, 10:03 AM   #15
BaatoRyan

I don't know... I'm in for cute people!!! And I'm sure, she struck heroin to keep herself awake for all those nights helpin the less fortunate.

"How are we helping the less fortunate trudging around in here?!"-Nalia
"■■■■-off Nalia, go to hell!!! ONE MORE AND I SWEAR!!!!"-Ryan
"Try your luck, selfish bastard!!!"-Nalia
"OK! YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! Aerie, umm finish her off!"-Ryan
"Wh-what? M-me?"-Aerie
"Yes!"-Ryan
(before Aerie could cast a spell, Nalia casts a protection from evil and a Cacofiend! Aerie becomes dinner, Ryan turns to slayer and went ballistic, wiping out his entire party)
awww...