Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-14-2000, 01:18 AM   #1
Bowmarc

Gday!

Well, I'm not trying to create controversy I just don't like Talia, if I'm remembering her name right - the girl from the crypt. Now, a quick question...do I need to have her in my party to complete the D'arnise hold quest, or is it enough that she's asked me to go there.

Bowmarc

Old 12-14-2000, 02:10 AM   #2
Armisael

When you get to the hold and make your way around to the little makeshift fort, Nalia will be waiting there. You don't have to take her in your party to complete the quest. If you don't put her in your group while you clear out the fort, however, instead of the 10,000 gold piece reward you usually get from her, you get a piddling little 650 or somesuch. You do the math. : )

Old 12-14-2000, 02:38 AM   #3
G.W.

I assume you could keep her out of the party until the very last battle. She's a cutie though.

Old 12-14-2000, 02:59 AM   #4
Armisael

I always thought her 'mini-portrait' looked like Hermann Munster.

Old 12-14-2000, 03:00 AM   #5
G.W.

Frankenstein??? Eh, I think she looks like Drew Barrymore.

Old 12-14-2000, 05:11 PM   #6
Ronn

She absolutely looks like Drew!

Old 12-15-2000, 12:17 AM   #7
Armisael

Am I the only one who thinks Nalia's the most vile-looking creature in BG2?

Old 12-15-2000, 12:32 AM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

No offence intended, but I think she have rather large bags below her eyes. But she is one of the more normal looking female NPCs aside from Viconia......*sign*

And if she is not kept in your group, you won't get the Isea Roenall quest, which is some minor experience points. You can still get the normal stronghold quest without her in your party (if your main character is a fighter and have accepted her proposal).
Old 12-15-2000, 06:28 AM   #9
BaatoRyan

To be honest, she looks like Drew Barrymore who turned to heroin! And since because she is all "high" and "mighty", she whines, "How are we going to help the less fortunate, trudging around in here?!" Goddammit!!! That WHINE PISSES ME OFF THAT I WANT TO RIP HER HEAD AND HEART AND SWITCH ITS PLACES!!!! For Christ's sake, WE ARE HELPING THE "NEEDY" BY SAVING THE WORLD FORM THE WRATH OF BHAAL AND FAMILY!!! Why can't she put that in her little clouded BRAIN, IF SHE EVEN HAS ONE!!! Ah.... I always wanted to say that! I'd pick her over Aerie anytime! And I kinda find Aerie pretty in her portrait, very... innocent and elven!!! I like the tatoo in her forehead too!!! And a cute voice!!! Nalia's a waste AFTER you get the stronghold, and the 10000 reward...

I'd waste Nalia for you anytime you want... so don't hesitate to ask...

Old 12-15-2000, 09:22 AM   #10
RedArrow

I can't say she is useless if your main is a fighter type and you have chosen not to use the services of Edwin but since I'm finished with the keep quest after solving the problems in trademeet I'm gonna give a chance to the pretty boy Anomen.