Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-05-2002, 11:20 PM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I rember you starting a diffrent kind of Rping thread a while back..did you ever get enough replys to actually take it serriosuly? I think some of them might be cool to try out
Old 01-06-2002, 12:00 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey! I wanted to answer this for Mistral, as her internet connection and this forum have trouble being friends. She cannot jump back and forth through forums without her PC locking up for some freaking reason. She would be very lucky to be able to answer you.
Anyway, she started a RPG called "It all began in a Resturaunt"...that has taken very well to players. It is about normal day life, though somehow vampires came into the game...but oh well...
We also have WWII being played out, but not much action is being seen on that one. Also, we had Neb start a Sci-Fi one, but I did not see many people caring about that one either. If you (or anyone else) have an idea for a fun RPG that does not involve dragons and magic...please come over and attempt to start it. I would appreciate some new talent in there with new ideas!